Manlets get in here!

I wonder how the 5'3 manlets feel when they see 5'8 manlets lamenting over their height.
giphy.gif

Was that thick chick in the yellow Bethe Correria? (Sp)

He would have caught a mean elbow to the jaw, I'm 5'8 tho ain't nobody picking me up

Manlets are so cute when they think BJJ is going to save them from 6'2 250 pounds of pure awesomeness.

giphy.gif

People are getting taller and taller. I was at an outdoor event today with thousands of people there and I'm 6'0 and felt like a manlet. Every other mother fucker was 6'4

My manlet friend who is totally at one with his disability let me military press him and it was one of my happiest moments, I totally felt like Kane. I expect he felt like a total bitch, but he was a game bitch.

5'6 with a trouser trunk bitch.

It only looks that big because you're so small.

Worst thing about sick gainz, everything being relative. :(

How short does one have to be to qualify as a manlet? I'm 5'10 so crossing my fingers it's shorter than that.

Haha I'm 5'7", but I'm 180 lbs. Just to get it out f the way, I'd wreck that dude who picked up that little guy.
But yeah being short is like being -4 to girls
Which is why I joined sherdog, ie gay

I'm like 176 cm.
How much is that in feet?
Something inbetween 5'9''' and 5'10''?

I don't feel like a manlet.

I'm like 176 cm.
How much is that in feet?
Something inbetween 5'9''' and 5'10''?

I don't feel like a manlet.
5'9", you need to be 178cm to hit 5'10" midget

Lmfao i had a good laugh.

Lmfao i had a good laugh.

I knew a manlet even shorter than I was. He was 5’6”. And he banged more women in his short 34 years on Earth than all of the guys here, who consider themselves tall, will bang in a lifetime.

I knew a manlet even shorter than I was. He was 5’6”. And he banged more women in his short 34 years on Earth than all of the guys here, who consider themselves tall, will bang in a lifetime.
Womenlets don't count

Back