'Manlet' Should Be Removed from MMA Vocabulary

Think of the advantages. Their houses are much cheaper to build.

hobbit-house-hd-latest-photo-best-architecture-picture-hobbit-houses.jpg

And easier to heat up. :D

Oh man I've been in some old country homes from the grandparents side of the family and they were indeed smaller, wasn't cool at all.

It's a disrespectful term. You're insulting someone on the basis of height, which is entirely out of their control and impossible to change -- unless you're Shane Carwin, that is. Lineker and Dodson are 'manlets' according to you all, but I've noticed a lot of hype and anticipation for this fight nevertheless. Anyways, stop saying manlet, it's offensive, I don't care for it and they don't care for it. Those fighters put on great fights.

And no, before I get accused of being a manlet, I am not one. I just happen to think it's wrong.
how bout no? I'm sick of this butt hurt PC world trying to ban everything that hurts their feelings. Can't say shit anymore. Everyone wants to be offended by something now days.

Mods threw my thread in the trash, showing their disdain for short people.

No way a manlet should be lower then 5'8 or 5'9 that is the range for me.. oh and it depends on how much bulk they have I mean if someone is a 200 lbs 5'8.5 dude with decent shape and some muscles on him I won't consider him a manlet.

Case in point:

You can't call him a manlet he has bulk and good height to.

And give them custom user name color so we see them when they come in our part of the land. :D
Wait, are you flirting with me here?

A bit taller then that but not much. Being short really is not something I could work on. I find it strange it's ok to make fun of height, something that is out the persons own control. Fat people on the other hand do it to themselves for the most part but it's considered fat shaming. The way people see things is so odd.

So true words my sherbro you can't do nothing about it but you get tons of shit for it.

Lol. I might be a manlet. I'm 5'11" 185 but used to fight at 145. I don't feel small in the general population. I always just felt like anyone bigger was just a big dude. I guess it is all just a matter of perspective.

I spent a lot of years training BJJ and boxing so maybe sub consciously there was some little man syndrome. I always just liked to fight though, not really a feeling of something to prove as much as a love of the adrenaline rush.

Manlet is a term used by tall fat guys who know those shorter guys would kick their ass and fuck their girl and their mom
this is what i picture when i see all the threads started by guys obsessed with other males heights

Ironic post coming from TS with "size matters" in his belt name....

PS. You sound under 5'8".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back