• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manlet pushes me to the ground out of nowhere while I'm sitting (story time again, eventful night)

So tonight I went out to my favorite watering hole for a couple of hours.

I saw my buddy there. He's there a lot. Used to work there. Early 40s Mexican construction worker. He's way more conversational and intellectual than you would think on the surface. We always have great convos.

We're talking about women. Talking about the future. Typical guy shit.

We go outside because he wants to smoke a cig. After maybe 15 minutes chatting outside, some chick that knows my buddy comes out and gives my buddy a hug and says whats up to him. I've never seen her before and I've been there a lot over the last 18 months. She's really, really cute. Petite. Blue eyes. In good shape. Brown curly hair.

The three of us begin chatting. She's telling the both of us about how she's getting a divorce. How she's so happy about it. How all she cares about is her daughter. That she used to be an addict but she's 9 years clean now and she's so happy these days and how amazing her new boyfriend is, who also has a daughter. I'm real supportive and congratulate her on getting clean. I tell her a little bit about my brother who lost his life to addiction, so I'm proud of her. I'm a little surprised because this chick looks super young. I thought she was 22-24 at most, and tell her as much. Turns out she's 30. She's blushing and telling me that's sweet, and keeps calling me cute, and keeps calling my glasses cute. I was catching the vibe from her and really enjoying the convo. She's sweet.

A guy goes walking through the parking lot. A really tiny guy. He's like 5'3-5'4. Later when they're standing side by side, I see he is shorter than her. And she's really short. Turns out that is the boyfriend, and she's calling for his attention but he keeps on walking and is ignoring her calls. She escalates and calls for him louder and louder but he keeps on walking off and ignoring her. Upset, she leaves the bar and goes chasing after him.

A few minutes later, they come back into the bar and come outside. The dude is wearing a t-shirt and its about 29 degrees. He's shivering. I offer him my jacket as I'm wearing another lighter jacket below it. He says he's good. Then he mutters something to my buddy. My buddy asks him "what?" and the guy mumbles again. My buddy says "idk wtf you're talking about man" in response. The couple leaves and goes inside. My buddy is like "that guy is trying to start shit get ready". I'm so fucking confused at this point and I blow my buddy off thinking he's just had a bit too much and is overthinking things.

The couple comes back outside, this time wearing jackets. The guy has a really nice long Carhartt jacket on and I'm like "there you go dude! That's a great looking jacket!" It is. It's clean. Likely brand new. Looks great.

He goes "oh yeah? check it out" and then puts everything he has into throwing me to the ground while I'm sitting in a chair, tossing me and the chair to the ground.

This huge motherfucker that works security there, and is a former Steelers player and is "off duty", sees the whole thing go down and immediately steps in and ejects the guy from the bar. My buddy swarms in and is like "what the FUCK what was that for???" and is ready to throw hands. I'm just sitting on the ground totally dumbfounded by wtf just happened.

The couple is walking through the parking lot (again we're all in the outside portion of the bar next to the parking lot) and I shout out "you're lucky I'm a nice guy bro"

Then the fucking girl, who I was just having a great conversation with, gives me the "come on" hands like
alex-moreno-come-here.gif

What in the actual cosmic fuck is wrong with people man???

One moment I'm just enjoying a nice convo with my buddy. Then a cute chick comes out and starts talking to us because she knows him.

The next thing I know I'm being tossed to the ground by this bitches manlet boyfriend completely out of nowhere while I'm sitting enjoying a drink

Then the dumb bitch is calling me out to come fight her boyfriend in the parking lot???

Literally, here is the entire extent of my interaction with this dude -

1. (homie is wearing a t shirt in sub 32 degree weather) "hey man you want my jacket?"
2. "Bro that's a great looking carhartt!"

I just fucking hate people man. This shit is why I'm blackhearted and want nothing to do with people. I can at least understand this 5'2 bitch manlet being too drunk and feeling threatened by me (even though I did absolutely nothing to him or his girl).

But what I don't get is this fucking bitch turning on me and calling me out to fight in the parking lot just moments after having a really lovely conversation with her. Fuck me man. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
TL;DR you got punked deal with it.

Just kidding bro. Sounds like a really fucked up moment and there is nothing to explain it. The kind of moment when you wonder if people realise what could happen to them if they pulled their shit on the wrong people.

TL;DR you got punked deal with it.

Just kidding bro. Sounds like a really fucked up moment and there is nothing to explain it. The kind of moment when you wonder if people realise what could happen to them if they pulled their shit on the wrong people.
I saw the couple at a local mma event that my training partner was co-headlining. I walked right by them and was locked on the dude the whole time. They walked right on by and I never saw the faintest glimmer of recognition in them. I'm guessing this is something this trashy couple likes to do - get too drunk out in public, cause a scene by fighting with themselves and/or other people, go home and fuck, rinse and repeat like nothing happened.

I don’t even know how I got here but this is a 10/10 thread. These are my favorite types of threads where TS comes in thinking one thing and gets completely cooked by the comments
Yeah it seems like that. But I am on team TS even if everyone and his cousin is giving him shit because I don't think he's in the wrong.

Should he have told the girl to stop talking as soon as he heard that she has a BF?

Should he have put his guard up as soon as the mumbling manlet appeared?

OK the coat part is weird for sure but people do weird shit, who cares about some manlet's shortcomings? He meant no harm.

I saw the couple at a local mma event that my training partner was co-headlining. I walked right by them and was locked on the dude the whole time. They walked right on by and I never saw the faintest glimmer of recognition in them. I'm guessing this is something this trashy couple likes to do - get too drunk out in public, cause a scene by fighting with themselves and/or other people, go home and fuck, rinse and repeat like nothing happened.

Nah they knew. They just didn't acknowledge your presence because they did not want to engage with you in any way.

Hahah they’re in the mma scene too huh. Small world

You tried talking to someone who obviously didnt want to talk to you and made sarcastic remarks. Live and learn.
I guess you missed the entire part about them being at our table? "Tried talking to someone who obviously didn't want to talk to you"? She approached us. He and her were standing directly in front of us at our table where we're sitting. Somehow you catastrophically failed at piecing the scenario together

Nah they knew. They just didn't acknowledge your presence because they did not want to engage with you in any way.
"Didn't acknowledge your presence because they did not want to engage with you in any way"

Are you autistic? Did you not read the op or any subsequent posts? She approaches US at OUR table. He comes up and joins her at our table. They leave and grab jackets and come back outside walking right up to US at our table, talking to engaging with us

Are you ok? Autistic?

The only thing you got wrong was "inserting yourself in someone else's situation". I didn't insert myself into shit. She inserted herself into my buddy and i's convo.

I failed to read the situation because I always expect to get back what I put out. I put out nothing but kindness to this gal and her boyfriend. Literally offering him the jacket off my back. Also I'm possibly autistic so maybe that contributed. I just don't expect to get tossed to the ground after having a nice convo with someone, then offering their partner the jacket off my back, then complimenting their jacket.

My buddy obviously picked up on the vibe idk what I missed.

I should have realized something was wrong with these two after realizing they're both single parent with infant daughters, and the two of them were there together. But by the time I put that together I was on the ground and they were being elected

"Didn't acknowledge your presence because they did not want to engage with you in any way"

Are you autistic? Did you not read the op or any subsequent posts? She approaches US at OUR table. He comes up and joins her at our table. They leave and grab jackets and come back outside walking right up to US at our table, talking to engaging with us

Are you ok? Autistic?
<Huh2>

I don’t even know how I got here but this is a 10/10 thread. These are my favorite types of threads where TS comes in thinking one thing and gets completely cooked by the comments
Quality thread bump.

Forgot this train wreck of a thread existed.

Bet TS didnt think majority of the dawg would be against him on this lol

Are you ok? Autistic?

Umm, you said you saw the couple at a local mma event and they ignored you. That is the post I was responding to.

Do you even comprehend things at all?

Last edited:
<Oku02>

Are you ok? Autistic?
Did you find out if he was autistic yet?

Quality thread bump.

Forgot this train wreck of a thread existed.

Bet TS didnt think majority of the dawg would be against him on this lol
Yeah I made a thread about a manlet pushing me out of a chair in public, fully expecting to come off as the cool guy.

Why do half of you have to be so stupid and nasty with your posting? Why can't you just take a entertaining thread for what it is?

"Bet ts didn't think majority of the Dawg would be against him on this"

There's nothing to be "against". Wtf are you even saying? The majority of the posts in this thread aren't "against" me. Dude really thinks sherdog is an elementary school playground popularity contest.

Umm, you said you saw the couple at a local mma event and they ignored you. That is the post I was responding to.

Do you even comprehend things at all?
"Do you even comprehend things at all". Truly one of the questions of all time.

Write your words out like a big boy. You can do it. I believe in you. I know the tiktok videos have fried your attention span but I fully believe you can muster up the ten seconds of energy to articulate your thoughts like a big boy!

Yeah I made a thread about a manlet pushing me out of a chair in public, fully expecting to come off as the cool guy.

Why do half of you have to be so stupid and nasty with your posting? Why can't you just take a entertaining thread for what it is?

"Bet ts didn't think majority of the Dawg would be against him on this"

There's nothing to be "against". Wtf are you even saying? The majority of the posts in this thread aren't "against" me. Dude really thinks sherdog is an elementary school playground popularity contest.
Sometimes a narrative picks up steam and everybody starts saying the same shit. One of the strongest momentum a thread can pick up is a thread backfire because it's hillarious and the more you defend yourself the more you are fucked. This shit is going to be brought up in other threads against you btw.

As for me, I sided with you even if I recognised you as some annoying woke warrior, but I think some people may be giving you extra shit because you called them KKK or whatever in other threads. I am still on your team because you sound candid about all this and it could have happened to me.

Write your words out like a big boy. You can do it. I believe in you. I know the tiktok videos have fried your attention span but I fully believe you can muster up the ten seconds of energy to articulate your thoughts like a big boy!
I wasn’t going to chime in because I sympathized with you (apart from the not beating his ass part), but I couldn’t let that go. You get that, right?

Back