Manel Kape: I refused Israel Adesanya’s backstage apology at UFC 293 after press conference

it’s a lose-lose for them. Speak up = always angry, don’t speak up = he took it like a bitch. The world is cruel to short men but at least they will always have leg room on a flight.

I don't really get it. When a normal sized person acts like a jackass, they don't call it "normal sized man syndrome".

Sherdog is a weird place. I only see this behavior here.

I don't really get it. When a normal sized person acts like a jackass, they don't call it "normal sized man syndrome".

It's partially a joke, partially Sherdoggers taking every pathetic little moral victory they can get over pro fighters to feel better about themselves.

Oh, and there's also a little bit of truth to "manlet rage" but not nearly as much as Sherdog would have you believe. Anyone below WW is not allowed to get angry or speak up or puff his chest when it's just natural male behavior.

(I'm an average sized Scandinavian male so "found the manlet" jokes don't work)

It's partially a joke, partially Sherdoggers taking every pathetic little moral victory they can get over pro fighters to feel better about themselves.

Oh, and there's also a little bit of truth to "manlet rage" but not nearly as much as Sherdog would have you believe. Anyone below WW is not allowed to get angry or speak up or puff his chest when it's just natural male behavior.

(I'm an average sized Scandinavian male so "found the manlet" jokes don't work)

Yeah, it's also a meme and people basically following the trend of using it.

Sherdog has become some of these people's personalities.

Just like Dricus was his African brother, remember?

That's two people who've basically told Izzy, "I'm African, but you ain't no brother of mine, son!" All within the span of about two months.

He pulls the African card thinking that Kape is going to be emphatetic just because of the skin colour, ffs.. Izzy is narrow minded.

I always remember it being referred to as a, "Napoleon Complex" when I was younger. Apparently him being short made him want to murder people? No idea lol.

But like HatKick said, I feel like the only people who actually make fun of short people, are those who have nothing going for them in life except for being tall.

Really? I see this behavior (stereotyping) everywhere. However, the fascination here with shortness, antisocial aggression, hairlines, and PEDs seems to speak to the insecurities of a 25-44 male demographic--which Sherdog is far from unique in its capture.

Oh here comes Mr. Normal Man with his "what's all this then?" BS. Lemme tell you something, norm-o, you standard median MF-er, back the eff up and hang with your exactly average friends. Those of us many standard deviations away can fight our own battles.

iu

Not that it matters to Manel... but the reason Izzy stood up is because you threw an object at Kai.. the shit talking wasn't a big deal.

Really? I see this behavior (stereotyping) everywhere. However, the fascination here with shortness, antisocial aggression, hairlines, and PEDs seems to speak to the insecurities of a 25-44 male demographic--which Sherdog is far from unique in its capture.

You misunderstood a bit what I meant by "behavior".

I just meant more specifically for example, I've never heard the term "manlet" uttered in real life (and I hang out a lot in circles where you might typically think there would be a lot of that).

Oh here comes Mr. Normal Man with his "what's all this then?" BS. Lemme tell you something, norm-o, you standard median MF-er, back the eff up and hang with your exactly average friends. Those of us many standard deviations away can fight our own battles.

<[analyzed}>

<Grimes01>

Back