Man vs Woman - Fight Footage

Didn't watch the videos, but since you included that one with Ediane Gomes, can I assume that they're all as much a waste of time as that one?

To be fair, that video is actually questioning. He is definitely not taking it seriously to begin with. The rest are good, and pretty short so shouldn't take up too much of your time. You should watch them.

I think its the minority saying that, the vast majority just acknowledge that a man is more likely to over power a woman in a fight due to the natural physical and hormonal advantages they have (there's a reason all the fighters are trying to up their testosterone levels).

And what i meant about poor taste is that if someone put a video up of a man assaulting a woman it would be met with mainly "what a scum bag that guy is" where as if you put a video up of a woman kicking a man in the balls its usually met with "you go girl" thats because most people know that men are capable of doing a lot more damage than a woman is, usually. Granted the videos you put up aren't of domestic violence of street assaults so they are in better taste.

I agree. A lot of double standard going on in all branches of society. There is this paradox where woman on the one hand gets treated less, but on the other are treated with advantage and put on a pedestal. I think we can safely conclude that woman and men will always be different, which is a good thing, but should be treated as equal as that difference allows.

here is Somchai Jaidee vs Lucia Rijker. Lucia was at the time the greatest female kickboxer in the world and undefeated. Somchai Jaidee is an absolute nobody. Somchai ends up KO'ing her in the 2nd rd cold.

[YT]X2QgDWSfQik[/YT]

It's pretty clear. To show the possibility of a woman beating a man.

That, and a few laughs and acknowledging nods.

These guys are no men anymore. They lost their status. They have no right anymore to call themselves men.

Do you read the forum? Plenty of people saying it will never happen.

And no, those fights are not in bad taste at all, did you watch them?

The post above though, that is pretty low.
People like you are eventually going to get a woman hurt really, really bad. And it might be Ronda Rousey.

Did anyone ever claim that it was physically impossible for a woman to beat a man?

Also if we put up some videos of men beating the snot out of women (which im unfortunately sure there are a few of) it would be considered to be in bad taste. Edit- post above beat me to it (no pun intended).

How about this then?
[YT]X2QgDWSfQik[/YT]

I'm really surprised this isn't posted in these man vs women threads more often

EDIT: Someone beat me to the punch

Last edited:
here is Somchai Jaidee vs Lucia Rijker. Lucia was at the time the greatest female kickboxer in the world and undefeated. Somchai Jaidee is an absolute nobody. Somchai ends up KO'ing her in the 2nd rd cold.

[YT]X2QgDWSfQik[/YT]

So what? We've seen the video before. I don't know who that guy is, but he is not bad.

It's obvious that males have a clear advantage and are better fighters/athletes overall.

These guys are no men anymore. They lost their status. They have no right anymore to call themselves men.

Lol :)

[YT]X2QgDWSfQik[/YT]
Yes, once they have that brief exchange and he realizes she has no power whatsoever, it becomes a snuff film within seconds.

Disturbing to watch, but there are a lot of people on this board whose idiocy is getting dangerous, and they need to see it.

Whats your point? That Warmachine can beat a woman who probably never took a fitness kickboxing class?

Or is looking at domestic abuse images restores your lost mojo?

not really, but whats the point of looking at woman beating up men who probably never took a fitness kickboxing class? War Machine is a scumbag, but there are lots of double standards in todays society.

"British Crime Survey show that men made up about 40% of domestic violence victims each year between 2004-05 and 2008-09", how often do you hear about that?

As one poster here already said if there is a video of a man hitting a woman then he will be labeled as a scumbag and a disgrace but if there is a video of a woman hitting a man then she will be labeled more often than not as a strong independent woman (and some will say that the man probably deserved it anyway, you go girl

Last edited:

Women > men

That guy needs to work on his ground game.
So what? We've seen the video before. I don't know who that guy is, but he is not bad.

It's obvious that males have a clear advantage and are better fighters/athletes overall.
So then why the hell did you make this thread?

it's not a "so what?". that's real. you never heard of him because he's a nobody. he's a nobody because he is bad. he's terrible and he just absolutely destroyed the greatest woman kickboxer in the world in 2 rds.

if your point is, that trained women can beat guys who have never been in a fight before or can outgrapple a guy who has never grappled before, ok i guess. but winning a fight against a man who knows how to fight is a totally different thing then what you posted.

wow, thats pretty bad. No idea why guys put themselves into that position either, you will come out of the fight either looking like a wimp or an asshole. Then again some people enjoy cuckolding.

Or you refuse to fight, and get called a pussy for ducking a girl.
Once the proposal has been made, the only thing the guy can do to not look bad is not be there.

To be fair, that video is actually questioning. He is definitely not taking it seriously to begin with. The rest are good, and pretty short so shouldn't take up too much of your time. You should watch them.

Cool. Will give 'em a look.

I got someone to help you with this problem.

KhSN5U04.jpeg

I believe that any men put in a cage with a woman is already at a massive disadvantage. Firstly, they wouldn't put them together if the skill levels were similar because of the chance that the man puts a beating on the woman. Secondly, the man is highly unlikely to go full power on the girl because if he does put a beating on her/knock her out then people will just view him as an asshole. In reality, its a lose/lose situation for anyone who fights a woman.

I agree,forget women,i never went full power with 155 and below guys.

not really, but whats the point of looking at woman beating up men who probably never took a fitness kickboxing class? War Machine is a scumbag, but there are lots of double standards in todays society.

"British Crime Survey show that men made up about 40% of domestic violence victims each year between 2004-05 and 2008-09", how often do you hear about that?

As one poster here already said if there is a video of a man hitting a woman then he will be labeled as a scumbag and a disgrace but if there is a video of a woman hitting a man then she will be labeled more often than not as a strong independent woman (and some will say that the man probably deserved it anyway, you go girl

Well according to Sherdog, the physical difference between ALL men and women is equivalent of The Hulk taking on Black Widow in a fist fight, so the double standard is well justified. Why didn't those 40% use their God-like strength to defend themselves?

Well according to Sherdog, the physical difference between ALL men and women is equivalent of The Hulk taking on Black Widow in a fist fight, so the double standard is well justified. Why didn't those 40% use their God-like strength to defend themselves?

jokes aside, i would guess its because they don't want to hit their SO or be labeled as a wife beater.

Back