Sano

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

[YT]BbAAz42Kh2M[/YT]

Enjoy

bArSmA6.gif

Whats the point of this thread?

It's pretty clear. To show the possibility of a woman beating a man.

That, and a few laughs and acknowledging nods.

Those men are in a lose/lose position they are either severely outmatched or are going easy because they don't want to look like assholes.

deleted the browne/warmachine abuse pics so there is no shitstorm

Last edited:

Did anyone ever claim that it was physically impossible for a woman to beat a man?

Also if we put up some videos of men beating the snot out of women (which im unfortunately sure there are a few of) it would be considered to be in bad taste. Edit- post above beat me to it (no pun intended).

Did anyone ever claim that it was physically impossible for a woman to beat a man?

Also if we put up some videos of men beating the snot out of women (which im unfortunately sure there are a few of) it would be considered to be in bad taste. Edit- post above beat me to it (no pun intended).

Do you read the forum? Plenty of people saying it will never happen.

And no, those fights are not in bad taste at all, did you watch them?

The post above though, that is pretty low.

Beta wks strike again.

Yeah, it's clearly obvious that a woman has a chance to beat a guy in a fight, but it's slim. Men are biologically speaking physically superior to women so when you put a guy and a woman in a cage, every logical person would favor the dude to win since he holds the advantage.

Edit: location: Denmark

Now i know why you made this thread.

I believe that any men put in a cage with a woman is already at a massive disadvantage. Firstly, they wouldn't put them together if the skill levels were similar because of the chance that the man puts a beating on the woman. Secondly, the man is highly unlikely to go full power on the girl because if he does put a beating on her/knock her out then people will just view him as an asshole. In reality, its a lose/lose situation for anyone who fights a woman.

Didn't watch the videos, but since you included that one with Ediane Gomes, can I assume that they're all as much a waste of time as that one?

I think its the minority saying that, the vast majority just acknowledge that a man is more likely to over power a woman in a fight due to the natural physical and hormonal advantages they have (there's a reason all the fighters are trying to up their testosterone levels).

And what i meant about poor taste is that if someone put a video up of a man assaulting a woman it would be met with mainly "what a scum bag that guy is" where as if you put a video up of a woman kicking a man in the balls its usually met with "you go girl" thats because most people know that men are capable of doing a lot more damage than a woman is, usually. Granted the videos you put up aren't of domestic violence of street assaults so they are in better taste.

I believe that any men put in a cage with a woman is already at a massive disadvantage. Firstly, they wouldn't put them together if the skill levels were similar because of the chance that the man puts a beating on the woman. Secondly, the man is highly unlikely to go full power on the girl because if he does put a beating on her/knock her out then people will just view him as an asshole. In reality, its a lose/lose situation for anyone who fights a woman.

Watch the last of the videos he posted to see your point illustrated. That poor dude couldn't even bring himself to try.
It's disgusting that people would put guys into this position, and then act as though it means anything.

Watch the last of the videos he posted to see your point illustrated. That poor dude couldn't even bring himself to try.
It's disgusting that people would put guys into this position, and then act as though it means anything.

wow, thats pretty bad. No idea why guys put themselves into that position either, you will come out of the fight either looking like a wimp or an asshole. Then again some people enjoy cuckolding.

mack.jpg

EDIT: Just to clear things up, by no means am I advocating what happened in this pictures

Whats your point? That Warmachine can beat a woman who probably never took a fitness kickboxing class?

Or is looking at domestic abuse images restores your lost mojo?

Back