Crime Man throws coffee and punches Sikh 7-11 clerk because he hates Muslims

@PubliusVentidius I'm pretty sure Trump spoke negatively about muslims from war torn countries and the high number of extremists. Same with Latinos, I'm pretty sure he was speaking on hispanics that were illegally crossing into america. Was it Obamas fault that a rise in hate crimes against white people rose during his time in office?

I've never heard Obama talk about white people in the same tactless, inconsiderate way Trump did with some minorities, if you have some hateful quotes by Obama about white people you can post them. I can't find any data about hate crimes against white people increasing during his presidency either.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-clerk-muslim-marysville-police-a8786676.html

This is what happens when you have a President who constantly dog whistles to his supporters, they become emboldened. The problem is his dum dum supporters don't know the difference between brown people.
I am going to help the racists on Sherdog. Sikh's are generally good people and should not be confused with Muslims. I am adding photos to help you out.
Sikh
th

Muslim
muslim-men-clothing.jpg

or this
b25532a45042476a9e322f820351053b.jpg

The difference is in the head gear. So if a brown fella is wearing a larger turban, and you hate muslims, do not throw coffee on that fella because he is a Sikh.
Attacks against Sikhs due to anti-Muslim bigotry goes back to 9/11 so I think its a stretch to blame it on Trump.

Last edited:
Most racists are the worst examples of their own race. Dumb, ugly, and unsuccessful. That’s why they feel better if they can gain some sense of pride from something they did not accomplish themselves, like their skin. If you have accomplished nothing else to feel proud of, racism is kind of a safe haven. Or if you feel insecure, you can always find some racists to tell you that you are special because of your race. It's just a very pathetic group of people.

Yeah, the first retaliatory murder after 9/11 was a man who killed a Sikh store manager because he thought he was a Muslim. Like I said before, racists are not typically very intelligent.

The dumb racists are the ones who know how to keep it on the down low in society, and who express their racism in a manner that is self defeating. People generally have this perception that racists are all low IQ buffoons, but rich smart people can also be racist, they are just not hamfisted about expressing their racism.

I hope the shit head gets some real prison time.

The guy was in the wrong for attacking the Sikh man and should be punished accordingly.

Then I guess Obama was personally responsible for every hate crime that happened on his watch too. I mean lets face it he dog whisteled quite a bit. Like that time when they asked him about the confrontation between the police officer and black Harvard professor and he told everyone that he didn't know much about it but that "the police acted stupidly". So any dead cops that happened after that must be his fault.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-clerk-muslim-marysville-police-a8786676.html

This is what happens when you have a President who constantly dog whistles to his supporters, they become emboldened. The problem is his dum dum supporters don't know the difference between brown people.
I am going to help the racists on Sherdog. Sikh's are generally good people and should not be confused with Muslims. I am adding photos to help you out.
Sikh
th

Muslim
muslim-men-clothing.jpg

or this

The difference is in the head gear. So if a brown fella is wearing a larger turban, and you hate muslims, do not throw coffee on that fella because he is a Sikh.
Jesus, this is still happening? After 9/11 a Sikh motel owner in my old town was assaulted quite badly, and even then I was wondering how the hell people were making this mistake.

Sikh
th

Muslim
muslim-men-clothing.jpg

or this

He didn't throw coffee on him and punch him cause he hates muslims. He was trying to shoplift the cup of coffee and the sikh guy kept him from doing that. That's why he did that. I don't think this was a hate crime. This was just a guy shoplifting and getting into a fight with the store clerk, when the clerk stopped the shoplifter from stealing.

From the article:

The man can allegedly be seen on surveillance footage punching the employee, and throwing coffee on him after he attempted to leave without paying for coffee.

@PubliusVentidius
"Couldve been my son" regarding black teens/men being killed by non blacks.
"Its about what we do not about what we say" in response to addressing the "all to familiar racial discrimination African americans face at the hands of police"

He wad a catalyst for the growing racial division, donald trump just sealed the deal.

True Conservatives need to condemn $hit like this...and racist ignorant a$$holes of all variety.

lol true conservatives

When in American history (or just world history) have conservatives not been lead/controlled by racist pieces of shit? When they were defending slavery, or opposing black citizenship, or opposing black suffrage, or supporting Chinese exclusion, or lynching Mexican-Americans, or defending segregation, or flipping their shit over the Civil Rights Act?

History has shown what contemporary polling shows now: conservativism is ethnonationalism. It is political tribalism. It is racism in order for its primary objective, retaining inequality of wealth and power, to persist against the interests of many of its adherents. Conservative economic policies haven't been remotely popular in nearly a century now. That's why, in countries where social conservatism still enjoys a healthy majority such as in the Middle East, conservative economic policy only persists to the extent that it's attached to social policy.

Even you seem to concede that you don't care for bunk conservative economics and support them on the basis of culture wars: it's just that you don't feel you are supporting racism, but rather that you're fighting racism from the other side and supporting anti-racism....but you're still buying into the identity politics to the inclusion of shitty and corrupt non-social policy.

Last edited:
1. This man is stupid because he is a racist.
2. This man is stupid because he can't even racist right.
3. Trump is stupid for all his anti-Sikh rhetoric in the SOTU.
4. Trump is also stupid because of his stupid pallor and stupid hair.
Wouldn't you also be stupid because neither Muslim nor Sikh is a race.

GetFile.aspx

I wonder if he would've thrown it at this Sikh^ ?

Lol at tying Trump into this. Attacks by morons thinking Sikhs are Muslims has been happening since we kicked off the war in the Middle East.

Last edited:
Back