Crime Man throws coffee and punches Sikh 7-11 clerk because he hates Muslims

I'm glad you cleared that up, it's not like good upstanding European Christian folk would commit unprovoked atrocity against a people.
images
images
images
images
I don't think its helpful to go tit for tat on historical atrocities but yeah America has its fair share of skeletons in its closet. That of course does not justify ramming two planes into buildings full of innocent office workers just like that attack wouldn't justify the US nuking Kabul but the US is not exactly entirely innocent when it comes to interventions in the Muslim world.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-clerk-muslim-marysville-police-a8786676.html

This is what happens when you have a President who constantly dog whistles to his supporters, they become emboldened. The problem is his dum dum supporters don't know the difference between brown people.
I am going to help the racists on Sherdog. Sikh's are generally good people and should not be confused with Muslims. I am adding photos to help you out.
Sikh
th

Muslim
muslim-men-clothing.jpg

or this
b25532a45042476a9e322f820351053b.jpg

The difference is in the head gear. So if a brown fella is wearing a larger turban, and you hate muslims, do not throw coffee on that fella because he is a Sikh.
After 9/11 they killed a Sikh man in AZ. Its not Trump, although he doesn't help, its just ignorant Americans.

He probably means he hates people from that region. He just not know another word for people of that region. His error is choice of words. Not condoning what he did. He should not have done that.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-clerk-muslim-marysville-police-a8786676.html

This is what happens when you have a President who constantly dog whistles to his supporters, they become emboldened. The problem is his dum dum supporters don't know the difference between brown people.
I am going to help the racists on Sherdog. Sikh's are generally good people and should not be confused with Muslims. I am adding photos to help you out.
Sikh
th

Muslim
muslim-men-clothing.jpg

or this
b25532a45042476a9e322f820351053b.jpg

The difference is in the head gear. So if a brown fella is wearing a larger turban, and you hate muslims, do not throw coffee on that fella because he is a Sikh.

The problem i have when people talk about this is that they inadvertently (or advertently???) make it sound like if the guy was actually Muslim it would be okay.

Reminds me of Inside Man. Hahaha. That scene with the sikh was hilarious. I think it was inside man.

Stopped reading after “ this is what happens when you have a president “

The problem i have when people talk about this is that they inadvertently (or advertently???) make it sound like if the guy was actually Muslim it would be okay.
I went back and re read my post and I did not mean for it to be, if the dude was Muslim it would be OK.
I know Sikh's and Muslims and the ones I know are good people.

european immigrants attacking other people for migrating here lol

The dumb racists are the ones who know how to keep it on the down low in society, and who express their racism in a manner that is self defeating. People generally have this perception that racists are all low IQ buffoons, but rich smart people can also be racist, they are just not hamfisted about expressing their racism.
Dam typo, changes the whole post. It should read "don't know how to keep it on the down low"

I think the best part about people that target Sikhs thinking they're Muslims is that they don't know that Sikhs are basically Hindu warrior priests devoted to beheading Muslims and carry a knife with them at all times to do it.
Rational poster banned oh snap

Would the right wingers be totally ok with this assault if the victim was actually a muslim?

When I get real angry at Muslims, I too terrorize peaceful ethnic people.

Poor Sikhs, they are actually good people and sufferer a lot with Indian muslims.

Violent people are usually also stupid. I remember reading that someone beat an orthodox priest because they thought he was a muslim. This was post 9/11.

Sikh burn dude.

He probably means he hates people from that region. He just not know another word for people of that region. His error is choice of words. Not condoning what he did. He should not have done that.

some people are that dumb though. in my old apt. building, the super used to curse out the Philipinian folks "you bloody Hindus" etc. for no serious reason at all. not even kidding.

I think the best part about people that target Sikhs thinking they're Muslims is that they don't know that Sikhs are basically Hindu warrior priests devoted to beheading Muslims and carry a knife with them at all times to do it.

Some Sikhs do indeed carry a knife as part of the 5 Ks but they are not Hindu warriors. Hinduism is a separate religion

Back