Crime Man throws coffee and punches Sikh 7-11 clerk because he hates Muslims

1. This man is stupid because he is a racist.
2. This man is stupid because he can't even racist right.
3. Trump is stupid for all his anti-Sikh rhetoric in the SOTU.
4. Trump is also stupid because of his stupid pallor and stupid hair.

Now do the thread and OP . . .

So some homeless guy tried to steal coffee and when he got confronted he punched the clerk?

Yeah, I don't condone that. Toss him off of a building.

White man punches Sikh - Trump did this. All republicans dont know difference between Sikh and Muslim

Trump starts initiative to eliminate discrimination towards homos - Trump didn’t do this, or at least there is a hidden, evil agenda.
This is obviously a false flag by the left. I mean the little angels that are Drump supporters would never do such a thing! Only leftist are violent! WHERE IS THE VIOLENT DEPLORABLES!

<{1-1}>

There is also a difference between generalizing a group when hundreds of thousands of tweets and comments and protests display groupthink, and generalizing a group when one guy punches a Sikh.

Fuck, guys, it’s like you aren’t even trying.
Right, we should only generalize the left ;)

@PubliusVentidius I'm pretty sure Trump spoke negatively about muslims from war torn countries and the high number of extremists. Same with Latinos, I'm pretty sure he was speaking on hispanics that were illegally crossing into america. Was it Obamas fault that a rise in hate crimes against white people rose during his time in office?

Isnt this like a monthly thing in Murka?

Some dumb redneck attacks a Sikh or other non-Moslem brown person because they think all brown people are Muslims.

Sikh's are generally good people and should not be confused with Muslims.
They're generally good people, so don't get them confused with those horrible muzzies who are generally NOT good people? Been to any 7-11s lately?

<36>

What exactly does Trump have to do with this? Do you realize racist people existed before Trump and will exist after Trump as well?
"This is what happens when you have a President" is the first thing you go to. It's actually sad you have been brainwashed this badly, wake up man.
No, he's not brainwashed. He just coincidentally uses all of the same terms and phrases like "dog whistle" and "emboldened by" that every left wing media member uses from the list of DNC catchphrases that get emailed to them. My neighbor has a pet parrot that could dictate half the left wing posts here if it were put in a room with CNN playing for a few hours.

Most racists are the worst examples of their own race. Dumb, ugly, and unsuccessful. That’s why they feel better if they can gain some sense of pride from something they did not accomplish themselves, like their skin. If you have accomplished nothing else to feel proud of, racism is kind of a safe haven. Or if you feel insecure, you can always find some racists to tell you that you are special because of your race. It's just a very pathetic group of people.

A: You are an idiot.
B: No, I'm white and Thomas Edison was also white.
A: Damn, I stand corrected.

Isnt this like a monthly thing in Murka?

Some dumb redneck attacks a Sikh or other non-Moslem brown person because they think all brown people are Muslims.

Better yet, crazy transients assaulting people is a daily thing in Murka. Still my bet for what happened.

Did you guys finally get a hate crime that wasn't a hoax?

Been a lot of duds lately. Unfortunately your tribe is still down by about 200+ political points. Maybe more gay black men will come out as assault victims from hill billys or a black church will be burned down this time by a white person not a black person, then you can truly revel in your side scoring political points
So obsessed with gay black men...

White man punches Sikh - Trump did this. All republicans dont know difference between Sikh and Muslim

Trump starts initiative to eliminate discrimination towards homos - Trump didn’t do this, or at least there is a hidden, evil agenda.
hahahahahaha!

Back