Man this is sweet. Make your own stone.

Thank you for that. I need more large unsightly rocks in my backyard. My neighbors i think have officially tried to get me expelled from the neighborhood.

Just throw one of your big rocks at them.

In any event, I think that's one of the better sites for learning to make an atlas stone. no others that I've seen have pictures step by step.

My wife is so going to lose her mind, I cant wait to make one.

Urban said:
Just throw one of your big rocks at them.

In any event, I think that's one of the better sites for learning to make an atlas stone. no others that I've seen have pictures step by step.

http://www133.pair.com/iain/vault/house/stones/stonemaking.html

There's this one too. Maybe I can start a Kettlebell rip off and sell the book for millions. This is better then the sand bag thing.

The Sickness said:
Thank you for that. I need more large unsightly rocks in my backyard. My neighbors i think have officially tried to get me expelled from the neighborhood.

Just arrange them in a half circle, put a tv in the middle, and tell your neighbors you're just having friends over for the game. I'm sure they'll understand.

This thread is by far the highlight of my day so far. My neighbors are going to hate me even more.

I've already got two atlas stones. If you know what I mean.

I think I love you. Um, I meant that in a totally non-homosexual way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

lol i should make one for our MMA gym :icon_twis i already feel the need to weld up a squat rack.

Some "jackass" imitator is gonna roll one of these down a hill or something, then blame the website

But could you imagine how much fun it would be to roll one of these down a hill? Its a good thing i didnt find this thread when i was in highschool.

so, is this the best post you guys have read in the last month? it is for me...

i'm fucking doing this as soon as my shoulder is fully healed from the knife...

i can't wait...

thanks for posting this...

I actually went and bought one of those big exercise ball things a couple of weeks ago and filled it with water and left it in my garden, Its so much fun to lift and it only cost me 4 quid. But, I really have to resist the urge to put a sodding great concrete boulder in my garde ncos' I thyink my family would freak out.

Oh man, I can't wait to get back home from school and build one of those! I wish I was on the first floor of my dorm!

cool thanks! i will build one and try to incorporate it into my jumproping routine as a sort of medicine ball.. the one i make will probably weight like 20 pounds tho.. how much would a basketball sized atlas stone weight?

OpethDrums said:
cool thanks! i will build one and try to incorporate it into my jumproping routine as a sort of medicine ball.. the one i make will probably weight like 20 pounds tho.. how much would a basketball sized atlas stone weight?

likely more than 20lbs...if i had to guess, maybe something like 35lbs.

Back