Man Takes Vengeance on Pit Bull; Slits Dog's Throat

BobVulture

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
http://ktla.com/2016/12/25/riversid...t-bulls-throat-after-dog-attacked-his-poodle/

Woman came out of her house to find her pit bull attacking her neighbor's poodle puppy. People tried to get the pit bull off the puppy, but weren't able to before it killed the puppy. Puppy's owner then grabs pit bull, drags it into his house and slits its throat, according to pit bull owner. He's then arrested for felony animal cruelty.

Ya it's pretty fucked up to kill a dog like that, especially someone else's. At the same time though, if a dog were to kill one of my cats in front of me, there's about 99.9% chance I'm gonna do whatever I can to snuff the life out of that thing.

Not to mention wouldn't the dog be put down anyway? I can see fining the guy but a felony seems a bit extreme given the circumstances.

Should have given the dude a medal. Only good dog, is a dead dog..

Wow a pitbull snapped?!

Im shocked!!!
Dog of peace imo

In truth though Idc if you hate or like pitbulls you have to admit that if they snap its a danger to everyone around and theres a larger chance of them snapping than the majority of pets.

Why take the risk? Especially if you have kids or other pets. Get a damn cat.

Cats are the goat pet

Last edited:
Oh lawd, here we go.

Time for the "all pitbulls should be exterminated" and the "those majestic creatures, we don't deserve them" and all the in-between.

Wow a pitbull snapped?!

Im shocked!!!
Dog of peace imo

#notallpitbulls
#istandinsolidartywithpitbulls
#endpitbulldiscriminationnow
#differentbreedhardtojudge

inb4 pitbull wk cucks

He should have turned the pitbull in to the police.
Charges should be dropped to a misdemeanor.
It was a crime of passion.

If you damage a persons property you should have to pay for it. The Pit owner should be responsible for the price of the poodle, and the poodle owner should be responsible for the price of the pit.

Why anyone would get in more trouble than that is beyond me.

Rage is something else I tell ya. Felony is a bit too far imo though.

Felony charge from the government for doing what the government was about to do on its own is dumb.

So is allowing pit bull ownership.

It's a sad story. Given the context of the article, it's clearly the Pit owners fault whether the guy killed the Pit before or after. I might be inclined to think differently had the puppy come into the Pit owners property, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I own 3 Pits. They go no farther than my large fenced in yard unless it's to the vets. I'd love to walk them around, but feel it's my responsibility to the neighborhood to avoid any potential for incidents. I can't control how other owners lock their dogs up, and should my dogs get attcked on leash, my dogs will still be the bad guys.

http://ktla.com/2016/12/25/riversid...t-bulls-throat-after-dog-attacked-his-poodle/

Woman came out of her house to find her pit bull attacking her neighbor's poodle puppy. People tried to get the pit bull off the puppy, but weren't able to before it killed the puppy. Puppy's owner then grabs pit bull, drags it into his house and slits its throat, according to pit bull owner. He's then arrested for felony animal cruelty.

Ya it's pretty fucked up to kill a dog like that, especially someone else's. At the same time though, if a dog were to kill one of my cats in front of me, there's about 99.9% chance I'm gonna do whatever I can to snuff the life out of that thing.

Not to mention wouldn't the dog be put down anyway? I can see fining the guy but a felony seems a bit extreme given the circumstances.

pitbull.jpg

@lsa @Cint @kevy2pale

Last edited:
If some rabid dog killed my dog Captain (even though he's 2-0 against pitbulls) I would absolutely murder the fuck out of that dog on sight. Can't fault the owner, lower it to misdemeanor imo.

He was able to drag the pitbull across the street into his house without getting bit? Sounds like this pitbull was a bitch. It's fine mauling a small dog to death but hardly put up a resistance when an adult human ragdolls it.

I still don't understand how it's not illegal to own these rabid beasts.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Good, fuck these pieces of shit. Same for their owners.

He was able to drag the pitbull across the street into his house without getting bit? Sounds like this pitbull was a bitch. It's fine mauling a small dog to death but hardly put up a resistance when an adult human ragdolls it.

I'm pretty sure a raging adult male is more dangerous than a pitbull lol. Unless we're talking about Michael Vick trained Pitbulls lol.

A felony seems like a bit much for a dog they were going to kill anyway.

This is where I threw the challenge flag.

This dog was supposedly a danger to people around it, 3 neighbors couldn't get it off the poodle, 80 pounds of jaw locking fury so i've been told, and somehow you managed to drag it inside and cut its throat?

Mmhmm, suuuuuuuuuuure buddy.

PitBulls should never be owned as a family pet. Trust me I should kniw, I bred pits for years and used them for their true purpose and still use them for boar hunting. Smart and hardworking dogs but absofuckinglutely not family dogs. Fucking idiots that own pitbulls in the suburbs.

Back