Man Takes Vengeance on Pit Bull; Slits Dog's Throat

I'm pretty sure a raging adult male is more dangerous than a pitbull lol. Unless we're talking about Michael Vick trained Pitbulls lol.
I just assumed the pitbull would at least bite the dude's arm

Last edited:
This is where I threw the challenge flag.

This dog was supposedly a danger to people around it, 3 neighbors couldn't get it off the poodle, 80 pounds of jaw locking fury so i've been told, and somehow you managed to drag it inside and cut its throat?

Mmhmm, suuuuuuuuuuure buddy.

Not refuting what you said but what do you think actually happened?

Oh lawd, here we go.

Time for the "all pitbulls should be exterminated" and the "those majestic creatures, we don't deserve them" and all the in-between.
Lol at there being in-between.

I'm just I'd assume the pitbull would at least bite the dude's arm

true. maybe it was like this dog

dog-catch-food-miss-fail-1427203100.gif

Not refuting what you said but what do you think actually happened?

Couldn't tell you, I wasn't there lol.

Beyond that, there's a number of questions that would heavily influence my perception of the incident.

That though, reeks of bullshit to me.

Eye for an eye. Shouldn't be charged at all.

If you damage a persons property you should have to pay for it. The Pit owner should be responsible for the price of the poodle, and the poodle owner should be responsible for the price of the pit.

Why anyone would get in more trouble than that is beyond me.
If you damage a persons property you should have to pay for it. The Pit owner should be responsible for the price of the poodle, and the poodle owner should be responsible for the price of the pit.

Why anyone would get in more trouble than that is beyond me.

If that's beyond you then you are way behind.
I'll try to help you understand but no guarantees.
If someone gets mad at you and burns down your house - all they should have to do is pay for it and that's the end of the story.

Makes sense now?

That is pretty disturbed. Slitting a dogs throat. Not like he shot it to get it away from his dog.

PitBulls should never be owned as a family pet. Trust me I should kniw, I bred pits for years and used them for their true purpose and still use them for boar hunting. Smart and hardworking dogs but absofuckinglutely not family dogs. Fucking idiots that own pitbulls in the suburbs.

HOLY SHIT!

this is the most reasonable post ive ever seen from an actual pit bull owner

thank you for having common sense and not being "ashamed" or "PC" to admit the inherent dangers of Pits as family pets

too bad there are a bunch of pit apologists who feel the need to "prove" to everyone pits can make great pets

That is pretty disturbed. Slitting a dogs throat. Not like he shot it to get it away from his dog.
Some people see their little dog as their children for whatever reason.

I don't have kids but have a niece and nephew and if a dog attacked them, I'd stab that thing until my arm gets tired..

..then it's time for the other hand

You know, in a perfect world, there would be no dogs within city limits.

deadpoolclap_zpsnneoaept.gif

Sounds like he did that neighborhood a favor. They should be awarding him a fucking medal.

Pitbulls are tragedies waiting to happen.

Wow a pitbull snapped?!

Im shocked!!!
Dog of peace imo

In truth though Idc if you hate or like pitbulls you have to admit that if they snap its a danger to everyone around and theres a larger chance of them snapping than the majority of pets.

Why take the risk? Especially if you have kids or other pets. Get a damn cat.

Cats are the goat pet

Dogs are typically the product of their environment - much like people. Fallacies such as that which rumor that "most pitbulls are prone to violence" are the product of grossly uneducated people not altogether dissimilar from the sort of classless trash who produce violence animals through cruelty and neglect.

This is where I threw the challenge flag.

This dog was supposedly a danger to people around it, 3 neighbors couldn't get it off the poodle, 80 pounds of jaw locking fury so i've been told, and somehow you managed to drag it inside and cut its throat?

Mmhmm, suuuuuuuuuuure buddy.
Often dogs are aggressive to other animals, but not to people. This is very common for pitbulls, which are notorious for being aggressive toward small animals. It probably became passive after it finished killing the shit out of that puppy.

Back