Man Takes Vengeance on Pit Bull; Slits Dog's Throat

Any pit bull that touches my little boy is gonna have a big fucking problem.

Though admittedly all experiences I've had working with pit bulls have been pretty good. They can be a little too crazy/energetic for other dogs sometimes but never had any that were close to aggressive with me personally.
I've never seen one aggressive toward people, but I've seen a couple that would go batshit crazy trying to kill small animals.

Eye for an eye. Shouldn't be charged at all.

Should of slit the pit's throat while it was attacking his dog. I always carry a knive on me or have one close by when I'm home. Might of been able to save his dog and get that sweet vengeance kill on the pit with no repurcussions.

If some rabid dog killed my dog Captain (even though he's 2-0 against pitbulls) I would absolutely murder the fuck out of that dog on sight. Can't fault the owner, lower it to misdemeanor imo.

Sub or Cecil Peoples' decision?

Fuck pit bulls. Glad they are banned in Ontario. That dog got what it deserved.

Dogs are typically the product of their environment - much like people. Fallacies such as that which rumor that "most pitbulls are prone to violence" are the product of grossly uneducated people not altogether dissimilar from the sort of classless trash who produce violence animals through cruelty and neglect.

You know, what bothers me about pitts isn't that they're prone to violence, it's that they're so damned good at it.That may actually be false, I know nothing about dogs, but it's what everyone says and nobody corrects.

Proponents say it isn't bad dogs, it's bad owners. Well, that doesn't make a difference to me if my throat is being torn out. It only makes a difference if we're going to fix the problem.

So I'll say again, I have no idea if pitbulls are more dangerous than other dogs.

If they are, why are we allowing them in our cities and towns?

http://ktla.com/2016/12/25/riversid...t-bulls-throat-after-dog-attacked-his-poodle/

Woman came out of her house to find her pit bull attacking her neighbor's poodle puppy. People tried to get the pit bull off the puppy, but weren't able to before it killed the puppy. Puppy's owner then grabs pit bull, drags it into his house and slits its throat, according to pit bull owner. He's then arrested for felony animal cruelty.

Ya it's pretty fucked up to kill a dog like that, especially someone else's. At the same time though, if a dog were to kill one of my cats in front of me, there's about 99.9% chance I'm gonna do whatever I can to snuff the life out of that thing.

Not to mention wouldn't the dog be put down anyway? I can see fining the guy but a felony seems a bit extreme given the circumstances.

So, it wasn't a woman that came out of the house... ;)

Often dogs are aggressive to other animals, but not to people. This is very common for pitbulls, which are notorious for being aggressive toward small animals. It probably became passive after it finished killing the shit out of that puppy.
If the dog is spazzing out, they're not just going to "become calm", especially when exposed to the multiple stimuli of a conflict situation (being hit and yelling included in that). Pits as a breed are skittish dogs, they're not all of a sudden going to flip switch and go back to baseline once they're freaked.

So yeah, still not passing muster.

If the dog is spazzing out, they're not just going to "become calm", especially when exposed to the multiple stimuli of a conflict situation (being hit and yelling included in that). Pits as a breed are skittish dogs, they're not all of a sudden going to flip switch and go back to baseline once they're freaked.

So yeah, still not passing muster.

Watch some vids of pits attacking dogs on Youtube. There's a ton. They usually calm down quickly after they finish.

Not brutal enough. He should have torture the dog a bit, cut its paws off or some shit before giving it a slow death

<{Rau4}>

I probably would have just picked it up over my head and hulk smashed into the pavement. That's how I roll

Watch some vids of pits attacking dogs on Youtube. There's a ton. They usually calm down quickly after they finish.

I'm gonna defer to the trainers i've consulted on this issue, but thanks for putting that out.

I understand his anger and I agreel with it being dropped to a misdemeanor.

The whole thing is the pit bull owners fault as the did not control their dog.

I'd cut its fucking head off like an ISIS video if I didn't just shoot it dead in the street, and I love dogs.

I'm curious to the circumstances of the attack.

I also don't buy a pitbull under such stress just being dragged into a house by a stranger without biting or fighting to get away. That smells like bullshit to me.

Back