Man Lives on Raw Meat for 5+ Years

I'm not trying to make an argument nor i'm i trying to convince you of anything. I'm just sharing info with some peeps, take from it how you want, not like any of you believe me any way lol.

It's not about belief, it's about evidence. Your beliefs are not relevant. That you've not even tried to produce any evidence to support your "info" indicates that it's not info worth imparting.

I love a good argument, but not sure why some of you try to debate with Juno Leed. The guy obviously has no clue. He talks about educating people when he can't even spell correctly.

I mean, "life cells" ? C'mon... Ah and "which are minerals and vitamins"... ? So at what point were the minerals alive ?

I would love to, but i don't have these sources off the top off my head. Like i said, this something i've been looking into for a while reading multiple sources, from the internet to books. Now you guys are all grown, so i'm more then sure you guys could do some research at your own peril. And for the eggs question, i don't know much as for as meat or eggs because im vegetarian, but i do know there have been farmers known to eat raw eggs for nutrition. And of course theres the infamous rocky scene lol.

We'll just leave it at that.

P.S. Reading your atrocious grammar does you no favors.

Haha you guys didn't even bring a valid claim. You just said i'm incorrect because you don't agree with me and your an ignorant fool who probably haven't done any research. Do some cycling through the web if you peeps don't believe me. Cooking is not part of nature, you don't see other animals grilling up shit lol.

Many animals sure as shit try to cook their food, they are just not as good at it as we are. Probably because we are more evolved.

Look around nature and you will see animals regurgitating food then eating it, animals burying meat to let it decay, animals storing food so it will ferment, all sorts of shit. Monkeys pestle-pound to crush palm tissues so they are edible. If you go on line, you can actually find videos of apes starting fires and roasting weiners and marshmallows.

As far as food being less nutrient rich if cooked, well that depends on the food. Some are less nutrient rich, some are more nutrient rich. And some have the same nutrient values. But since they are cooked, they require less energy to digest. Which is neither good nor bad in and of itself. If food is scarce and you need to conserve energy (gain or maintain weight) it would be good. But if you wanted to have calorie deficits, cooking does not really help in that regard.

It does not have to be all or nothing. There is a thing in life called balance. And while there are always exceptions, I think you will find that as a rule, a balanced approach is best.

Our 'ancesters' that ate nothing but raw food were very different from us. They had different teeth. They had different jaws. They had VERY different digestive systems. They had a VERY VERY different food supply. Finally, they had much, much shorter life spans. Often dying from food and diet related issues. So a little perspective on your part might be in order.

To be fair, so are we.

That's true. But the things that are killing us are really a matter of choices. Our ancestors did not have the food choices we have. They did not eat what they did because it was the healthiest lifestyle, they did it because that's all there was. If you went back in time 50,000 years and left a box of twinkies and french fries around, they'd gobble that shit up.

I didn't know there was something funny about "life cells" lol, but it's clear that i'm not going to reach to you, your way to ignorant to even care to listen lol.

Lol at your overuse of lol.

You're not laughing. Stop.

You're making a couple decent points, I.m.o. Don't lol your way into being a pre pubescent girl.

*YOU'RE !! Christ kid...learn your contractions.

You look like a dunce when you state gems like... "Your to ignorant..."

Last edited:
Many animals sure as shit try to cook their food, they are just not as good at it as we are. Probably because we are more evolved.

Look around nature and you will see animals regurgitating food then eating it, animals burying meat to let it decay, animals storing food so it will ferment, all sorts of shit. Monkeys pestle-pound to crush palm tissues so they are edible. If you go on line, you can actually find videos of apes starting fires and roasting weiners and marshmallows.

As far as food being less nutrient rich if cooked, well that depends on the food. Some are less nutrient rich, some are more nutrient rich. And some have the same nutrient values. But since they are cooked, they require less energy to digest. Which is neither good nor bad in and of itself. If food is scarce and you need to conserve energy (gain or maintain weight) it would be good. But if you wanted to have calorie deficits, cooking does not really help in that regard.

It does not have to be all or nothing. There is a thing in life called balance. And while there are always exceptions, I think you will find that as a rule, a balanced approach is best.

Our 'ancesters' that ate nothing but raw food were very different from us. They had different teeth. They had different jaws. They had VERY different digestive systems. They had a VERY VERY different food supply. Finally, they had much, much shorter life spans. Often dying from food and diet related issues. So a little perspective on your part might be in order.

Outstanding.

I learned a bit from this post.

Imagine if lower hominids had access to clean burning, energy efficient propane!

Lol y'all trying so hard to discredit me, keep it coming. I just love how people take this subject so seriously lol.

Name one other type of animal that cooks it's food, other then great apes? Yes monkey's cook there food, that because much like humans there body can adapt well. I think the point that everybody is missing here is what i'm trying so is yes, cooked food is good and you won't die from cooking you're food, i was just trying to say that whenever you do cook your food, esp. if you overcook it, you kill a lot of the nutrients as well as bacteria. Flames destroy cells, which is the nutrients, which is why food turns charcoal like and become nutritionally void. Now let me say there again, am i telling you guys to eat all your food raw? No!! But there are precaution you could take, like cooking your food less so it retains more nutrients, and that way you could still kill some of the bacteria.

Lol at your overuse of lol.

You're not laughing. Stop.

You're making a couple decent points, I.m.o. Don't lol your way into being a pre pubescent girl.

*YOU'RE !! Christ kid...learn your contractions.

You look like a dunce when you state gems like... "Your to ignorant..."

Lol Jesus man, why are you so mad? I already tried saying i'm not trying to offend anyone.

Last edited:
Lol y'all trying so hard to discredit me, keep it coming. I just love how people take this subject so seriously lol.

Really? You just love it? Yeah, it's really surprising that people on a diet and supplementation forum would take diet seriously. :rolleyes:

Most of the people here, while they do have their own opinions, you will find at least receptive if you show ANY kind of legitimate support for your opinions other than what you pull out of your ass.

So No, the D&S forum does not suffer fools gladly. Which is why you are getting so much push back.

I have no idea whether you are actually a fool, or someone who has a lot of dietary knowledge that is merely behaving like a fool for personal amusement. But you will find similar results here either way.

Really? You just love it? Yeah, it's really surprising that people on a diet and supplementation forum would take diet seriously. :rolleyes:

Most of the people here, while they do have their own opinions, you will find at least receptive if you show ANY kind of legitimate support for your opinions other than what you pull out of your ass.

So No, the D&S forum does not suffer fools gladly. Which is why you are getting so much push back.

I have no idea whether you are actually a fool, or someone who has a lot of dietary knowledge that is merely behaving like a fool. But you will find similar results either way.

People are never going to learn....

It's not about belief, it's about evidence. Your beliefs are not relevant. That you've not even tried to produce any evidence to support your "info" indicates that it's not info worth imparting.

If i'm not relevant then why do you crybaby's keep on responding to me with you're insulting attitudes? :icon_cry2

Name one other type of animal that cooks it's food, other then great apes? Yes monkey's cook there food, that because much like humans there body can adapt well. I think the point that everybody is missing here is what i'm trying so is yes, cooked food is good and you won't die from cooking you're food, i was just trying to say that whenever you do cook your food, esp. if you overcook it, you kill a lot of the nutrients as well as bacteria. Flames destroy cells, which is the nutrients, which is why food turns charcoal like and become nutritionally void. Now let me say there again, am i telling you guys to eat all your food raw? No!! But there are precaution you could take, like cooking your food less so it retains more nutrients, and that way you could still kill some of the bacteria.

You sound like the electrolyte scene in Idiocracy. You write as if you really don't know what a nutrient is.

Let's look at the most basic nutrients, macronutrients. Macronutrients are proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates. Carbohydrates include simple sugars, complex sugars, starches, and fiber.

A raw potato is mostly fiber and water. The majority of the fiber is totally indigestible to the human GI tract.

But if we cook this potato, WE UNLEASH THE NUTRIENTS! Heat breaks the bonds in the long chain fibrous carbohydrates which breaks them down into digestible starches.

Now of course if you burn the potato into a smoldering hunk of ash, that's probably less edible than the raw potato. But that's a terrible argument against appropriately cooking food because you can simply remove it from the oven when its done.

If i'm not relevant then why do you crybaby's keep on responding to me with you're insulting attitudes? :icon_cry2

Generally if a person makes a claim it is their responsibility to provide evidence to support it. Provide an article or 2 supporting your claim and you will get different responses.

I covered that topic my friend, the reason we have to cook potatoes is because there not part of the natural human diet, and we don't have the digestive tract to digest them raw without getting sick. I mentioned that earlier somewhere in this thread.

Generally if a person makes a claim it is their responsibility to provide evidence to support it. Provide an article or 2 supporting your claim and you will get different responses.

You wan't an even better source? Next time you see you doctor, feel free to ask him about the subject. I bet he'll give some better info.

You wan't an even better source? Next time you see you doctor, feel free to ask him about the subject. I bet he'll give some better info.

So you are basically saying you have zero evidence to back up your claim? I'm not going to call you a liar but it sure seems like you are just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. Just link one article so we can educate ourselves.

the dude on bizarre foods eats raw meat all the time

Back