Man Lives on Raw Meat for 5+ Years

Now let me clear these up for you fools real quick, is cooking your food going to kill you? Not at all. The point i'm just trying to make is that when you have heat and flame involved, it will kill some life cells, which is vitamins and minerals. I'll be honest, i do like potatoes and bread, but i also understand what i'm eating as well, and i also understand in excesses it's not healthy. Now am i saying eat all your food raw? No, not all. I understand everybody is different and entitled to there own opinions.

Lol you nerds need to get a life for one. Trying to discredit what i say by saying i'm new to a internet forum? LOL! Like i said pals, you don't have to cry about. If you don't believe it then just leave it at that, i'm not dying to convince you. Free world my friend.

I called it! I demand the 'Internet Dollars' that come along with my stunning prediction. I'm not sure exactly where this fits on the 'it's my opinion/believe whatever you want/like I care/#$%@ YOU GUYS!' spectrum, but we are clearly into it.

I called it! I demand the 'Internet Dollars' that come along with my stunning prediction. I'm not sure exactly where this fits on the 'it's my opinion/believe whatever you want/like I care/#$%@ YOU GUYS!' spectrum, but we are clearly into it.

Lol check again my friend, i responded to you in well manner. And why is it that people label people a troll when they don't agree with them? lol

Now let me clear these up for you fools real quick, is cooking your food going to kill you? Not at all. The point i'm just trying to make is that when you have heat and flame involved, it will kill some life cells, which is vitamins and minerals. I'll be honest, i do like potatoes and bread, but i also understand what i'm eating as well, and i also understand in excesses it's not healthy. Now am i saying eat all your food raw? No, not all. I understand everybody is different and entitled to there own opinions.

Well you are wrong. We have shown evidence to support this. You have shown none.

LOL at "life cells"

Hey juno, what about eggs? Are eggs healthier and more nutritious raw or cooked?

Lol you nerds need to get a life for one. Trying to discredit what i say by saying i'm new to a internet forum? LOL! Like i said pals, you don't have to cry about. If you don't believe it then just leave it at that, i'm not dying to convince you. Free world my friend.

No they discredited you by posting evidence of which you have posted none.

Well you are wrong. We have shown evidence to support this. You have shown none.

LOL at "life cells"

I'm wrong just because you say i am? Lol sure man, and yes, life cells, as vegetables and the animals we get our meat from have cells, which make it a living being. You would know this if you would actually pick up a fucking book lol.

No they discredited you by posting evidence of which you have posted none.

I would love to, but i don't have these sources off the top off my head. Like i said, this something i've been looking into for a while reading multiple sources, from the internet to books. Now you guys are all grown, so i'm more then sure you guys could do some research at your own peril. And for the eggs question, i don't know much as for as meat or eggs because im vegetarian, but i do know there have been farmers known to eat raw eggs for nutrition. And of course theres the infamous rocky scene lol.

I'm wrong just because you say i am? Lol sure man, and yes, life cells, as vegetables and the animals we get our meat from have cells, which make it a living being. You would know this if you would actually pick up a fucking book lol.

no, you're wrong because empirical data says you are.

again....LOL at "life cells"

I didn't know there was something funny about "life cells" lol, but it's clear that i'm not going to reach to you, your way to ignorant to even care to listen lol.

What about egggs, juno? Raw or cooked???

What about egggs, juno? Raw or cooked???

I already told you man, i'm not big on eggs or meat because i'm vegetarian, but unless your getting fresh chicken eggs from a farm, i would probably just cook them, as supermarket bought eggs aren't very good quality eggs.

I didn't know there was something funny about "life cells" lol

Not sure it's funny but it's certainly meaningless. Obviously cooking an animal or plant kills it. I certainly hope so. In fact I'm hoping that not only is the cow dead when it comes off the BBQ but also the parasites like toxoplasma are also dead too.

"I read some stuff and you could too" doesn't make a convincing argument. If you've read something then link to it so others can evaluate its validity. Otherwise you're just coming on and saying that you've self-selected and read various articles and books and convinced yourself something is true - it doesn't make it true.

You might be wrong. Have you considered that? If so, by engaging in debate about the actual evidence, you'd learn something quite valuable.

I'm not trying to make an argument nor i'm i trying to convince you of anything. I'm just sharing info with some peeps, take from it how you want, not like any of you believe me any way lol.

I'm not trying to make an argument nor i'm i trying to convince you of anything. I'm just sharing info with some peeps, take from it how you want, not like any of you believe me any way lol.

You're not sharing info, you're sharing an opinion and an uninformed one at that.

You're free to be an idiot but imparting your so-called "knowledge" on us isn't required, especially if your outlandish claims can't be supported with scientific literature. Your argument of missing the micronutrients is invalid. For the most part we're all living in first world countries with access to vast quantities of food, with the majority of us typically over consuming our requirements. Heme iron is the most important mineral, and is not significantly changed from cooking it (Chicken and Turkey breats had a 4 and 7% reduction, beef a 10% reduction, and pork 7%, with considerably less reductions when pan fried 1%) (1). In addition, raw meat is obviously associated with a greater disposition to Campylobacter and Salmonella, E-coli and other pathogens.

Your previous point of noting that "since animal eat their food raw, we should too" is hugely flawed as the research indicates that animals, specifically great apes, prefer their food cooked (2). Humans were smart enough to control fire so we could enjoy our preference of cooked food.

1. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2621.2002.tb08715.x/abstract
2. http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~wobber/My PDFs/Wobber et al 2008.pdf

Last edited:
Back