• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man jailed for 10 years for killing a sex worker, after finding out she was a tranny

How many transgendered women or crossdressers have I seen at straight bars? Zero. Never. Never ever. Not once. Not even suspecting once.
I saw a pair of trans women (I have to force myself to say women instead of man) at a brewery in the middle of the day. Long hair, colored and done up, a floral sun dress, and a coy smile did nothing to offset the stubble on the square jaw or the masculine, tattooed biceps. Hate on me if you must, but I knew at that moment that he was happy in his delusion. I imagine he caught me glancing and thought it was admiring? flirtatious? It was neither, but rather curiosity turning to pity, knowing that inevitably the person I was looking at could never be content or happy when their whole identity is based on denying their undeniable biology. He thought he was "passing".
This thread is hilarious in that the same people who argue that trans women should clearly not be allowed to compete in women's sports because clearly they are different from cis women are also the same people that are incredibly paranoid that someone who is transgender might be so much like a cis women that they are indistinguishable could trick them into sleeping with a "man". It is like believing both diametrically opposite views at the same time.
They aren't diametrically opposed at all. The Venn diagrams of appearance and physical prowess would still give a competitive edge to the effeminate man over the average woman. The internet has shown us that there are levels to tranny-ness just like everything else - some of them require much closer examination than others. Much like the delusional chicks that think they are all 10s, very few actually are passable beyond a glance, but there are some. (The person in this story wasn't one of them)

Except it’s not. Point to the law……

again you keep insisting you can lie about anything but somehow the law distinguishes this kind of lie (or omission)…..

If you can't understand the difference between saying I'm rich and saying I'm a female and being a man you have problems.

Or do you buy into the bullshit that trans are real women. Then you do have problems there is no fixing.

But it's not a biologically different person.... They saw the person in the light and still chose to have sex. They was attracted enough to what they saw they wanted intercourse with that person. Tragic.

Yes it is. He lied about his biological identity. So ineffect a different biological person. Which would a type a sexual assault.

Like I said unless you buy into the shit that he was a woman because he said he was.

"A sex offender who tricked three women into relationships by presenting as a male and using a prosthetic penis during intercourse without their knowledge, has been convicted."

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/trans-man-sexual-assault-tricking-women-fake-penis/

As a note I agree the guy over reacted and the conviction was correct.

Last edited:
If you can't understand the difference between saying I'm rich and saying I'm a female and being a man you have problems.

Or do you buy into the bullshit that trans are real women. Then you do have problems there is no fixing.
I’m asking you to quote the law…..and you can’t.

I saw a pair of trans women (I have to force myself to say women instead of man) at a brewery in the middle of the day. Long hair, colored and done up, a floral sun dress, and a coy smile did nothing to offset the stubble on the square jaw or the masculine, tattooed biceps. Hate on me if you must, but I knew at that moment that he was happy in his delusion. I imagine he caught me glancing and thought it was admiring? flirtatious? It was neither, but rather curiosity turning to pity, knowing that inevitably the person I was looking at could never be content or happy when their whole identity is based on denying their undeniable biology. He thought he was "passing".
)

It is interesting that the story that is playing out in your head is that they are trying to trick a straight man ,you, to look at them and you feel the need to point out that you noticing them wasn't flirtatious but pity and that they weren't "passing". None of this was spoken or said. There was no interaction of any kind but is the story that plays out in your head. To you, their existence is just about gathering straight man admiration and tricking straight men into gay shit. It kind of shows how insecure you are and how you have never had an authentic interaction with someone trans. This story isn't about them but is about you in how them existing makes you insecure and you needing to double down on some idea that makes you not gay in your mind. Nothing about your hypothetical paints the two trans people at a bar as anything more than gay sex tricksters and obviously below you. The story that ravages your brain and all they had to do was exist. They should be paying you rent.

Last edited:
I’m asking you to quote the law…..and you can’t.

Look at the DOJ link I gave you. That's on rape it could be applied to a blow job.

The fact is ypu are going to defend this because it's a trans and you want to support the "they are real women" so there is no crime.

Look at the DOJ link I gave you. That's on rape it could be applied to a blow job.

The fact is ypu are going to defend this because it's a trans and you want to support the "they are real women" so there is no crime.
The link is about rape and says nothing about trans people. You want to see trans in everything it seems.

As a transgender sex worker I think you should be obligated to let your clients or potential clients know this before any funky business goes on. I think manslaughter was the right call it's hard to think rationally when the blood is not rushing to your brain but loaded in your ready member.
May I ask, how long have you been in the business?

Dangerous game these Trangenders play with guys...

There's losers that beat women for far less. They need to be up front and not surprise some dude just when he thinks they're about to get it on.

I know it sounds horrible, but I'd never get with a trans woman. If told up front, I'd respectfully decline to meet up. I wouldn't want to their feelings, but jesus... can you imagine the bad feelings and awkwardness to find out when someone drops their drawers? That's way worse than getting declined before even meeting up.
Leaving aside your first two paragraphs, the last paragraph doesn't sound horrible to me, depending upon what "trans woman" means in this particular context. That is, I'd never get with any person with a penis, pretty much, no matter what the rest of the person looks like. It's just not my thing--forgive the pun.

On the other hand, it's a little less clear in the case of a person who has fully transitioned physically. I think I would not likely find such a person attractive but I have no experience with which to judge. Most of the trans people I have seen/met/interacted with were pretty obviously and identifiably trans, so I can't say. Generally, speaking for myself only, I like girls, but people who are--for lack of a better way to put it--closer to girls than boys but not entirely one or the other physically and psychologically generally don't interest me sexually. Edit: point being I don't think there's anything wrong with that but it's not the same as hating these people for existing or assuming they have nefarious intent simply because they are trans.

But there has to be something broken in your head to think this guy killing the sex worker was in any way justified in what he did not matter how you feel about trans people.

Last edited:
It is interesting that the story that is playing out in your head is that they are trying to trick straight a man ,you, to look at them and you feel the need to point out that you noticing them wasn't flirtatious but pity and that they weren't "passing". None of this was spoken or said. There was no interaction of any kind but is the story that plays out in your head. To you, their existence is just about gathering straight man admiration and tricking straight men into gay shit. It kind of shows how insecure you are and how you have never had an authentic interaction with someone trans. This story isn't about them but is about you in how them existing makes you insecure and you needing to double down on some idea that makes you not gay in your mind. Nothing about your hypothetical paints the two trans people at a bar as anything more than gay sex tricksters and obviously below you. The story that ravages your brain and all they had to do was exist. They should be paying you rent.
I never posited that they were trying to "trick" me. They were out and about enjoying the day. There was brief eye contact like what might occur with any other stranger in a smallish, enclosed space. My point was that their happiness was based on a lie. The delusion that they are an actual woman.
As far as actual interactions with someone that is trans, I have had students and co-workers who are trans. They were closer to being able to pass as the opposite gender, but my point remains. No matter the make-up and pills, they will always be a man pretending to be a woman.
What ever happened to the idea that people who think they are something they are not should be helped by making them comfortable with who they are and not who they pretend to be? Fighting your own biology everyday of your life must be exhausting. Wouldn't it make more sense to convince them to be OK with the face in the mirror instead of insisting that everyone else affirm the delusion?
I didn't pity him for being trans, but because I don't believe a person living a life pretending to be something they are not can ever be happy with themselves.

Leaving aside your first two paragraphs, the last paragraph doesn't sound horrible to me, depending upon what "trans woman" means in this particular context. That is, I'd never get with any person with a penis, pretty much, no matter what the rest of the person looks like. It's just not my thing--I trust you'll forgive the pun. On the other hand, it's a little less clear in the case of a person who has fully transitioned physically. I think I would not likely find such a person attractive but I have no experience with which to judge. Most of the trans people I have seen/met/interacted with were pretty obviously and identifiably trans, so I can't say. But generally, speaking for myself only, I like girls, but people who are--for lack of a better way to put it--closer to girls than boys but not entirely one or the other physically and psychologically generally don't interest me sexually.

But there has to be something broken in your head to think this guy killing the sex worker was in any way justified in what he did not matter how you feel about trans people.

Ahh... No. I'd never condone killing anyone for something like that. Never...

But... If you're a sex worker, you're likely not dealing with the most stable human beings on the planet on a regular basis. I'm sure its extremely dangerous even under normal situations.

I'm saying, they need to avoid those situations and the best way is to be up front going in. Some dudes might actually be into that or willing to try being with a trans woman.

But give a guy a chance to say "No" ahead of time before you surprise him with a dick when he's expecting something else.

Ahh... No. I'd never condone killing anyone for something like that. Never...

But... If you're a sex worker, you're likely not dealing with the most stable human beings on the planet on a regular basis. I'm sure its extremely dangerous even under normal situations.

I'm saying, they need to avoid those situations and the best way is to be up front going in. Some dudes might actually be into that or willing to try being with a trans woman.

But give a guy a chance to say "No" ahead of time before you surprise him with a dick when he's expecting something else.
As someone else has said ITT, being as how we only have one side of the story there was likely no way to prove this, but I strongly believe the killer knew exactly what he was getting and killed the person anyway. I'd say it was a shame-fueled fight over money that went all the way.

I never posited that they were trying to "trick" me. They were out and about enjoying the day. There was brief eye contact like what might occur with any other stranger in a smallish, enclosed space. My point was that their happiness was based on a lie. The delusion that they are an actual woman.
As far as actual interactions with someone that is trans, I have had students and co-workers who are trans. They were closer to being able to pass as the opposite gender, but my point remains. No matter the make-up and pills, they will always be a man pretending to be a woman.
What ever happened to the idea that people who think they are something they are not should be helped by making them comfortable with who they are and not who they pretend to be? Fighting your own biology everyday of your life must be exhausting. Wouldn't it make more sense to convince them to be OK with the face in the mirror instead of insisting that everyone else affirm the delusion?
I didn't pity him for being trans, but because I don't believe a person living a life pretending to be something they are not can ever be happy with themselves.

You should write fan fiction because your entire post was based on nothing but what was in your head and it is clear this topic occupies a significant amount of your time.

For you, it was about two guys wearing women's clothes that you looked but not with desire like how you think they took it, how you just feel pity for them, how they will never be passing and how they will always have miserable lives.

For them, it was just Tuesday.

Last edited:
Sex by deception is rape. I don't care how trendy the trans movement is.

As someone else has said ITT, being as how we only have one side of the story there was likely no way to prove this, but I strongly believe the killer knew exactly what he was getting and killed the person anyway. I'd say it was a shame-fueled fight over money that went all the way.

I know some posters ITT were trying for the "Rape" angle which is garbage. No... this is murder to me. If I'm on that jury, I'd likely to be inclined to go with 2nd degree murder.

Sex by deception is rape. I don't care how trendy the trans movement is.

Lol stop expanding the definition of rape.

It's similar to radical feminists claiming everything is rape or sexual assault.

If a dude ends up banging a transwomen - and they didn't know - they're a retard. It's not rape. How completely ridiculous.

Lol stop expanding the definitions of rape.

It's similar to radical feminists claiming everything is rape or sexual assault.

If a dude ends up banging a transwomen - and they didn't know - they're a retard. It's not rape. How completely ridiculous.
Rape by deception is an actual crime in many places, get off your soapbox, trend lord.

Back