• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man jailed for 10 years for killing a sex worker, after finding out she was a tranny

Except it was the same person. Not a completely different person.

It was a completely different person then what he was lead to belive.

The same as of a male lead a female to belive he was female. You don't think that would be considered rape.

This wouldn't happen if he advertise himself as tranny in the first place to avoid incidents like this.

Rape by deception? LOL

You people saying shit like this are delusional. Any person who ends up getting "tricked" are straight morons and it's completely their own fault. This trans person is so obviously trans it's hilarious people in this thread actually believe the guy had a right to hurt the sex worker.

You end up banging a transwoman because you "didn't know." Well you fucked up then. That's your fault.

Have ypu seen some hooked? A hell of a lot of them are the 2 bagger type.

In some cases it's obvious in others it's hard to tell. Then you add a couple of drinks and you never can tell.

I've never had a problem telling what's what but I saw it happen to a buddy in the service in a bar. He was swapping spit with some "girl" he meet there in a both. He let out a yell jumped on the table and punched the "girl " . We jumped on him and halled him out. He was cussing like he'll and spitting on the ground. We finally got out of what was going on. Apparently he reached down between "her" legs and got a surprise.

Now it was good with the makeup and in a bar passed very well for a girl.

So even in this case he could have not known. Which I would say by his actions to be true.

Here for reading on this type if thing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...transexual-tells-how-she-was-manipulated.html

There are more out there if you look on Google.

So yea it's or can be rape or sexual assault.

Last edited:
It was a completely different person then what he was lead to belive.

The same as of a male lead a female to belive he was female. You don't think that would be considered rape.
So you can lie about literally anything but if you omit trans it’s rape…

So you can lie about literally anything but if you omit trans it’s rape…

I don't know about literally anything but lying about you sex is. I can think of lying say about have aids then having unprotected sex should be rape. I'm sure there are others also.

How did I defend the act of murder. I'm not American so no right left thing. I'm just human not right or left. I'm individual.

I'm just saying the victim played with fire. Sex is not a game. It's a shock to suddenly realise the prostitute is not a woman but a transgender male born person. Or you would call it transgender woman. To me it's not a woman at all. Not mode woman then me, I'm a man too. We're not woman. It's basic knowledge. No matter what demons told you. We all got demons. Just believe in God and you're clear.

Then why hire a hooker?

Have ypu seen some hooked? A hell of a lot of them are the 2 bagger type.

In some cases it's obvious in others it's hard to tell. Then you add a couple of drinks and you never can tell.

I've never had a problem telling what's what but I saw it happen to a buddy in the service in a bar. He was swapping spit with some "girl" he meet there in a both. He let out a yell jumped on the table and punched the "girl " . We jumped on him and halled him out. He was cussing like he'll and spitting on the ground. We finally got out of what was going on. Apparently he reached down between "her" legs and got a surprise.

Now it was good with the makeup and in a bar passed very well for a girl.

So even in this case he could have not known. Which I would say by his actions to be true.

Here for reading on this type if thing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...transexual-tells-how-she-was-manipulated.html

There are more out there if you look on Google.

So yea it's or can be rape or sexual assault.
Usually if the girl gives you a steaming cream pie you can assume it’s a guy

I agree it was bad but like, people get shot over parking spots. Best not to piss strangers off too much.

I believe sexual deceit when it comes to gender should be a crime. This guy needed a better lawyer, maybe claim the rage was temporary insanity brought on any a gay assault and the realization he was tricked by a man into gay acts. But murder is a bit steep.....

"Angry or not, the offender should have simply left the deceased's unit rather than reacting with violence," the judge said, sentencing Valencia on Friday.
I mean, /thread, what else is there to say, really?

Although presuming scenarios where sex work like this is legal, and the worker actively conceals this sort of information from the client, I would support the right of clients to file charges of sexual assault, or another sexual misconduct statute if more appropriate. Essentially, where prostitution is legal, I support cementing into law that these details of a worker's background must be disclosed, so that if they are not, that worker (and/or his employer) is liable for criminal activity.

Self defense.
A deranged creature attacked him with the lure of a woman and the strength of a man.

A hybrid being using its dual powers against a helpless young student of love.

Let this man go

I don't know about literally anything but lying about you sex is. I can think of lying say about have aids then having unprotected sex should be rape. I'm sure there are others also.
You’re wrong of course. Some states have explicit laws about disclosing hiv status (most don’t). But the reason of course is very different than just lying or not disclosing things about you. You’re obviously not thinking clearly.

The dude knew or is gay. The transgender person was 69 years old. If you look at the unedited pics. That person is not passable. The ten min statement was probably the Colombian dude wanting more time or something and they got into a fight.

I spotted 3 of those persons, half naked because the hot ckimate, even if they where distant almost 150 feet I can see they were trans; nothing wrong, it's normal novadays but there's no chance someone can stay very closely and mistaken one of them for a biological woman. The scumbag had sex then killed the trans for sparing the money or so.

You’re wrong of course. Some states have explicit laws about disclosing hiv status (most don’t). But the reason of course is very different than just lying or not disclosing things about you. You’re obviously not thinking clearly.

It should be s law in every state.

You are the same left that says that if a female is drunk (not passed out) and goes into some guys room and gets in bed with him it's rape even if she is the one that starts it. Because she is drunk she can't give consent.

Lying about your biology is rape.

If a thinks she is having sex with another female but it's a trans male then that's rape. Like the link I posted.

I know you are never going to agree because it would ruin you view that a trans male is a woman no mater what.

Back