Man I dont care ftw I want to see this Khabib vs GSP fight.

You went through the trouble to look at my post history and I'm the loser?

<LucyBless>
google dc007 GSP sherdog, easier than baking an egg
you're just biased as fuck, your opinion doesn't matter

There are two obstacles in the way:

1. GSP is retired and I also think the UFC are hesitant to give him a shot just because he might vacate the belt a week after getting it. Even with their shortsighted/greedy thinking it still bugs them enough to not have that fight happen, I think.

2. Dustin is gonna stop Khalabeeb and become the champ.

Khabib/GSP would be the only fight I'd be more interested in than Khabib/Tony.

Tony's getting fucked over hard though if Khabib fights GSP instead.

Unless Cerrone beats Tony. Then it should be 100% acceptable, yes?

he could not finish the far inferior grappler in Barboza inside 3 rounds, and took him 4 rounds to finish another far inferior grappler in Mcgregor.... But he is finishing GSP inside 4?

come on.

He’s just putting out there his deepest wishes. He doesn’t believe it. None of them do.

They just fuck up an otherwise good thread. The Title and OP
don’t even mention a result. Just the TS’s opinion that he really wants to see the fight.

tenor.gif

There are two obstacles in the way:

1. GSP is retired and I also think the UFC are hesitant to give him a shot just because he might vacate the belt a week after getting it. Even with their shortsighted/greedy thinking it still bugs them enough to not have that fight happen, I think.

2. Dustin is gonna stop Khalabeeb and become the champ.

He will retire if he wins. But that clears the road of a diva champion and they can put in ANY two guys they want for the vacant title.

As in McGregor.

If it's at 155, it would be a great fight that in my opinion Khabib would be the favorite at. I'd like to see this fight both at 155 and 170.

Gsp needs to stay retire

Nobody cares about that cherrypicker

He totally destroyed his legacy by ducking top fights of his generation n running away from the sport in his prime

I hate to be that guy, and I absolutely love khabib, but a healthy GSP would probably 5-0 him, and make him look ordinary.

As a Khabib fan, I don't want bitter Conor fans living vicariously through GSP's win, and start talking shit.

I really don't see how it will be that entertaining, but if it happens i won't be against it. If someone can bring GSP back that's cool.

As a Khabib fan, I don't want bitter Conor fans living vicariously through GSP's win, and start talking shit.

The way Khabib fans lived through Mayweather, or Nate?

Last edited:
google dc007 GSP sherdog, easier than baking an egg
you're just biased as fuck, your opinion doesn't matter

Says the guy who claims GSP only wants easy fights when he has taken all comers for years of his title reign. You're just a boring hater.

Lawler beating GSP has always been my dream fight

But I'll gladly take Khabib beating GSP at his own game

Won't happen though...

It would be an awesome match-up, although I don't see how Khabib wins this. Khabib wouldn't be able to put GSP on his back and would get out-struck in the stand-up.

this thread is not well beyond reality. khabib wants it, gsp wants and khabib team are saying the talks are going according to plan and could fight at the end of the year. this is a likely fight to happen.

First, you are discounting Poirier (he has a chance to win). Secondly, once Ferguson beats Cowboy he should get first crack at Khabib or Poirier. Thirdly, the UFC will have the final say so. Will GSP ask for too much money (new PPV structure).

We all like to make Gods out of certain fighters but GSP lost against Hendricks. Of course not by the judges but we know better, don't we...

No, khabib needs to clear up the log jam of contenders at lightweight like he said he would or hes no better then mcgregor as champ

He defended his belt that already makes him better than conor

Says the guy who claims GSP only wants easy fights when he has taken all comers for years of his title reign. You're just a boring hater.
your opinion is worth nothing because you can't get that GSP dick out of your mouth, piss off GSP fanboy

Back