Man I dont care ftw I want to see this Khabib vs GSP fight.

Dana "I give the fans what they want" White will never allow us to enjoy this fight

1448684241875.png

We'll know way ahead of time, as GSP would need to be in the testing pool for 6 months, so if he ever does get testing again we'll know something is up, until then it will never ever happen.

Also, at 155 I would say Khabib, at 170 however even today I'd say it would still be 50/50.

khabib finishes gsp inside 4 rounds.
he could not finish the far inferior grappler in Barboza inside 3 rounds, and took him 4 rounds to finish another far inferior grappler in Mcgregor.... But he is finishing GSP inside 4?

come on.

you have to be pretty naive to believe that is the actual reason

I'm sure there was a bigger conspiracy. Khabib, GSP and Dana just all agreed to stick to the story...

For sure I want to see it. But it has to be soon. GSP has enough working against him with the cut. Add in his age and only one fight in 5.5 years at this point. Dana’s trying to stack the deck against him.

I'm sure there was a bigger conspiracy. Khabib, GSP and Dana just all agreed to stick to the story...
What are you talking about?
edit: saw your post history, big GSP nutthugger piss off loser

You know he lost that fight against Hendricks.
The judges scored it in favor of GSP.
I scored it a draw.
And Dana White wanted to bury GSP at the post-fight press conference for retiring.

I believe GSP is really retired. Also, for GSP to fight this year he would need to enter the USADA testing pool here very soon. He has to be tested 6 months before he can fight again since he left the testing pool when he submitted his formal written retirement.

What are you talking about?
edit: saw your post history, big GSP nutthugger piss off loser

You went through the trouble to look at my post history and I'm the loser?

<LucyBless>

I feel like, ACTUAL, super-fights almost never happen. And if they do, it’s usually to late. The timing for this would be fantastic.

Agreed. Probably the best fight they can make. Huge skills for both and huge excitement.

Hope the dollars make sense.

he could not finish the far inferior grappler in Barboza inside 3 rounds, and took him 4 rounds to finish another far inferior grappler in Mcgregor.... But he is finishing GSP inside 4?

come on.
gsp has 2 finishes in his last 10 fights. arguably one loss. looked like crap vs bisping even though he won. and even worse vs hendricks. yeah khabib is finishing inside 4 rounds. easier fight than mcgregor and tony. literally poses no threats to khabib anywhere. khabib team knows it and thats why they campaigning for it. its not just the money, if it was they would take mcgregor rematch. easy win for khabib and big boost for his legacy vs 39 years old retired gsp.

Back