Man I dont care ftw I want to see this Khabib vs GSP fight.

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If he gets past Portier ... it’s the super fight to make right now. The most intriguing.. I hope he calls GSP out after the fight!

Khabib/GSP would be the only fight I'd be more interested in than Khabib/Tony.

Tony's getting fucked over hard though if Khabib fights GSP instead.

GSP vs Khabib

CcTuRmF.png

Prob not

Ppl are gonna say he is ducking tony by fighing the tougher opponent like that makes sense

I have just recently come to terms with the fact GSP is officially retired and is never coming back. Quit playing with my feelings like that.

<DCrying>

But seriously though. This discussion is pointless. Khabib and Poirier are set to fight in september and the winner of Ferguson/Cowboy is probably getting the shot next.

If we ever see this fight, it will be after those. That is if Khabib remains undefeated.

If he gets past Portier ... it’s the super fight to make right now. The most intriguing.. I hope he calls GSP out after the fight!

No, khabib needs to clear up the log jam of contenders at lightweight like he said he would or hes no better then mcgregor as champ

If Khabib really wants the GSP fight, he should vacate the title.

No, khabib needs to clear up the log jam of contenders at lightweight like he said he would or hes no better then mcgregor as champ
Dont see it happening. He fights like once a year.

Khabib vs GSP would be a fantastic fight but it'd be great to see Dustin fuck up all these plans

200.gif

Nothing fun about watching GSP jabbing Kebab into oblivion. 5 rounds of safe jab work at long distance with some dull wall n' stall from Khabib at some point.

Maybe two or three takedowns max at the end of some rounds

Good call. It is the only fight left for Khabib after Tony.

I want GSP to stay retired (so rare for a fighter to go out on top) AND I agree that this sort of fight is a one off

but... holy fuck would I want to watch it

especially if they do it a little north of 155

Khabib and GSP are both on record wanting to do it

Dana may act like a little bitch around GSP but his corporate overlords would LOVE this fight

I think the bigger issue is how this fits into the new UFC economic model. No doubt that ESPN wants these sorts of fights to sell subscriptions. Much like with Reebok, it is a question of whether the UFC can make it worth GSP's time.

This thread is you thinking out loud. Think about it. No need for a thread well beyond reality. At least anytime soon. Besides, GSP is a smart guy. You know he lost that fight against Hendricks. He has nothing to gain but money. Does he need it?

this is not an easy fight for GSP so it will never happen

Seeing GSP school Khabib and possibly even finish him on the ground would be quite the treat.

Nothing fun about watching GSP jabbing Kebab into oblivion. 5 rounds of safe jab work at long distance with some dull wall n' stall from Khabib at some point.

Maybe two or three takedowns max at the end of some rounds
khabib finishes gsp inside 4 rounds.

This thread is you thinking out loud. Think about it. No need for a thread well beyond reality. At least anytime soon. Besides, GSP is a smart guy. You know he lost that fight against Hendricks. He has nothing to gain but money. Does he need it?
this thread is not well beyond reality. khabib wants it, gsp wants and khabib team are saying the talks are going according to plan and could fight at the end of the year. this is a likely fight to happen.

Seeing GSP school Khabib and possibly even finish him on the ground would be quite the treat.
gsp couldnt finish more than 2 in his last 10 fights vs way worse fighters than khabib? khabib finishes him inside 4.

Back