man gets 30 years in prison -- wedgied father-in-law to death

That seems like an excessive sentence to me. I thought manslaughter charges usually applied when you accidentally killed someone from an action that a reasonable person would recognize as an action that would likely result in death. Before this article I wouldn't have thought an atomic wedgie could kill a person. Why didn't the victim just undo the wedgie? Or did the perp pull the underwear up and over and then hold it until the victim died?

He was knocked out first by the son-in-law, a marine, who then proceeded to give him the atomic wedgie and leave it around his neck - likely because he wanted the old man to wake up with that shame/degradation.

The Bible says "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". So, what we need to do is a wedgie to death for a wedgie for death, but we got Obama and a bunch of liberals in there though

The Bible says "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". So, what we need to do is a wedgie to death for a wedgie for death, but we got Obama and a bunch of liberals in there though

Nah. Bible 2.0 (the New Testament, the part with Jesus) says turn the other cheek.

Turn around and have him do the front.

Since when is manslaughter 30 years?

And there's gonna be a lot of hilarity ensuing when he explains to his cellmate what he's in for

why are they keep sending scumbags to life in jail anyway, seems like a waste of money, just make them dig a hole in the vegas desert and shoot them, is that so ilegal?

They're keeping them in prison because there's money to be made off of it. Why do you think so many of the prisons are full/overcrowded? It's because they're making money off of it.

For the people running the prisons, this is not just to keep criminals off the streets, it's a business. If they were to take all the high risk criminals, the murderers and all that and execute them, they'd just be losing out on money, believe it or not. They want to keep them behind bars and keep the prisons as full as possible.

There's a reason why the prisons are full and it's not just because there's so many criminals down there. There's more prisons/prisoners in the US than anywhere else in the world and it's not because the US is just that bad or something. They are making money off of it. I don't remember how, I'd have to look it up or get my dad to explain it to me again, but that's the way it is. Prison is more than just prison - it's a business for those who own it/run it.

If you were rich as fuck and opened up a prison, you'd actually be making money off of it.

Pretty crazy, huh?

What the...? I don't even...

ddOhjZc.gif

First thing that came to mind :icon_lol:

Thanks for the gif, sir.

I have to say: that's the best damn looking trailer park I've ever seen. Those people take care of their hill. Frankly, I would greatly prefer to live there than I would in a bunch of slum suburbs here in my redneck hometown. I'll take a maintained trailer over a slovenly house every time.

I have to say: that's the best damn looking trailer park I've ever seen. Those people take care of their hill. Frankly, I would greatly prefer to live there than I would in a bunch of slum suburbs here in my redneck hometown. I'll take a maintained trailer over a slovenly house every time.

I agree.

I almost didn't use that picture because it wasn't the profile I wanted, but the spread of the trailers worked perfectly.

That can actually kill you..... um ok. Lol wth do you find these stories man.

Sherlock Holmes kept an magnificently detailed database of the strangest and most unusual crimes from around the world. By studying them at great length it allowed him to become the finest detective the world has ever known.

...I'm not quite there yet.

Rednecks are decent people too bro, this sounds like discimination

ps: great looking trailer park

He was knocked out first by the son-in-law, a marine, who then proceeded to give him the atomic wedgie and leave it around his neck - likely because he wanted the old man to wake up with that shame/degradation.

I still don't know that a reasonable person would think the atomic wedgie would lead to death.

Looks like somewhere in the UK.

Trailer parks don't look like that in America. I see tons of of lawsuits in that picture just waiting to happen.

Plus, look at those cars! They are totally British.

Mf was having none of his bs. He took over that family.

I still don't know that a reasonable person would think the atomic wedgie would lead to death.

Couldn't have been that reasonable, if he knocked out a dude so old and frail a wedgie could kill him.

Couldn't have been that reasonable, if he knocked out a dude so old and frail a wedgie could kill him.

The article linked in the OP doesn't say the old man was knocked out, it says he was knocked down. Perhaps he was frail or perhaps it was just a drunken fight. I don't know, but I don't see how a reasonable person would think, "This wedgie has a high likelihood of killing that man".

Wow, they tried to charge him with 1st degree murder at first and he took a deal to get "only" 30 years. Seems a bit harsh, but it doesn't go into more detail either so maybe there was more to it.

Back