man gets 30 years in prison -- wedgied father-in-law to death

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Article here (link).

Brad Lee Davis, 35, of McLoud, pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in May in the death of his stepfather. Pottawatomie County District Judge John G. Canavan Jr. rejected Davis' plea for a second chance.

Davis said he knocked down his stepfather, Denver Lee St. Clair, 58, and pulled the elastic band of underwear over his head and around his neck.

72600-ryan-reynolds-confused-speechl-MXRZ.gif

why are they keep sending scumbags to life in jail anyway, seems like a waste of money, just make them dig a hole in the vegas desert and shoot them, is that so ilegal?

what killed him? suffocation from the shit stains on the skivvies?

And another reason for free ballin it

Wannabe Professional Bully, about to meet the real deal bad boys in the big house.

He better start wearing underwear with break away wastebands.

That seems like an excessive sentence to me. I thought manslaughter charges usually applied when you accidentally killed someone from an action that a reasonable person would recognize as an action that would likely result in death. Before this article I wouldn't have thought an atomic wedgie could kill a person. Why didn't the victim just undo the wedgie? Or did the perp pull the underwear up and over and then hold it until the victim died?

I made it just for this thread.

:icon_chee

It would have looked much better if I had PhotoShop up and running.

If this was a bookcover I would be reading it in a heartbeat :icon_lol:

That can actually kill you..... um ok. Lol wth do you find these stories man.

why are they keep sending scumbags to life in jail anyway, seems like a waste of money, just make them dig a hole in the vegas desert and shoot them, is that so ilegal?

its a mistery

Back