• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man!! Blessed would absolutely SLAUGHTER McGregor in a rematch

And it wouldn't even be close.
Lol that is incredibly stupid! How many guys who insist on eating several shots would survive against a striker on Conor’s level? Max just continues to throw away years off of his career and life. If he chose to employ foot wot work he would have a chance, but not even close? C’mon man

Alright ... whatever you say. You clearly blindly hate Conor and will pick anyone to beat him without any reason.

Ortega was tagging max clean. Conor is 100x the striker that Ortega is. Conor wouldn't need heart or cardio, because he'd TKO Max inside of 2 rounds and take very little damage.

Khabib dropped Conor with a punch. Conor couldn't knock out a 21 year old Max who trained out of his garage. This mythical power attributed to Conor just isn't real, it's a product of fighting smaller men.

I mean, Max is a better Nate Diaz. Conor is 1-1 with Nate and a full-time whiskey salesman. Doubt he fights again.

If Max can eat that left early then yes. I think he can, Conor is not the same animal.

Max was like 10 when he lost to Conor
Both guys got injured early

They are both much better fighters now

I think Hollowad is better

Debate me

Conor isn't going to win another fight in the UFC. Max, Khabib, Porier etc will all smash him with ease

In a five rounder yes, not in a three rounder

nah, Conor will toy with him and poke him around.

The mere thought of that fight ever happening makes my underwear wet.

<NewGina>

100% would pay to watch.

Max pace scares the shit out of me. Nate Diaz cardio on steroids.

I tend to say he would but we haven't seen recently seen Conor have an MMA fight in which he doesn't have to fear the takedown. But we did see Nate Diaz out-cardio him and but a lot of volume punches on him. Max, at this point, is better at fighting that way so I would think he could wade through the offense of a fresh Conor and then put it on him.

I see max stoppning connor. Connor should not take this fight he has nothing to gain plus he looses this fight pretty easy imo

max had a competitive boxing match with a BJJ guy, got hurt multiple times

conor beat floyd mayweather for many rounds

conor smokes holloway with ease

No way Conor has already been in there with the goat boxer. There is nothing Max has in terms of boxing that Conor hasn't already seen in Nate Diaz and Mayweather. Max hasn't fought anyone with the footwork and angles of Conor, I have Conor by KO in round 3.

He has to make it an mma fight and not a boxing match.

Back