• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man!! Blessed would absolutely SLAUGHTER McGregor in a rematch

Why do we have to compare fighters to McGregor everytime a FW, LW, or WW (Sometimes even Bantamweight) gets a big win?

Conor is only dangerous for a round and a half. Holloway improves as the fight goes on.
Well his power lasted more than a round and a half against Mendes
Dude he survived 10 rounds against one of the GOATs of boxing in Mayweather and he is an MMA fighter. Mcgregor's striking is super technical.

But Holloway's pressure and cardio would be a trouble, I dont know if could constntly take clean shots from Conor if Conor keeps landing

Last edited:
yea max did a lot in the first fight to think he would "slaughter" Conor now

Get this Conor fans... Conor can never climb up the rankings to get a shot at Max again unless he's gifted one.. Besides this Max would TKO chinless/cardioless Conor easily.

And max has shown us he can improve and incredible rate, AND alter his approach in rematches. He approached Aldo in 2 different ways for each of their fights on the feet circling in the opposite direction in the second fight to aggresively negate windows for aldo to kick, and finished more decisively the second time around. Dismissing him at this stage is pure ignorance and frankly it's 1 of the few matches with Conor i'd personally like to see.
Nah I'm not dissmissing him my opinion is that we shouldnt count out Conor and it probably wont be as one sided, just saying that people have seemed to forget how good Mcgregor's striking is. People who follow MMA have a short memory as some say

Yeah Holloway is an amazing fighter, his pressure is insane. He is the best for a reason no doubt

Conors stance would still give Max problems. But once Max starts pouring it on, it'll look like the second round of Diaz-McGregor 1.
I'd favor Max in the rematch because he's added a lot more tools since he first fought Conor. But Conor is still a very live dog in the fight.

And it wouldn't even be close.

Absolutely not.

Ortega was tagging Max clean at times -- and he has nowhere near the size, speed, accuracy, and power of McGregor. Conor would KO Max in the rematch.

Would be a great fight, Conor has the power edge and Max has the endurance edge. Really similar fighters, both have next level timing. If it went the distance most likely Max by decision.

Yeah Max should get the better of Conor if they fight again. Conor has kinda stagnated and Max has improved a ton.

Conor desire for a war ended after the second diaz match. He got to much money know to stand a chance against holloway. Conor in 2015 would beat Holloway but he gone.

Absolutely not.

Ortega was tagging Max clean at times -- and he has nowhere near the size, speed, accuracy, and power of McGregor. Conor would KO Max in the rematch.

Conor doesn't have the heart or cardio to beat Max.

Conor is always on the hater's minds it's so sad. At least we can all admit that Conor is still the most relevant MMA fighter.

Will never happen at 145 but I'd pick Holloway. Conor couldn't keep up in the later rounds.

Conor lost to a one of a kind and stylistically nightmare wrestling juggernaut.

Max is none of those things and Conor is still Conor so no.

Back