• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Man beheaded in Northern France

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-BEHEADS-man-northern-Paris-shot-police.html

Freedom of speech can get you killed in certain parts of Europe.

The French and Western governments in general have been absolutely lackluster when it comes to Islamic extremism, which is now somewhat of a "normal" thing occur in Europe.

Northern France (and parts of Belgium) has a serious salafist and jihadist presence, and these guys will go after just about anyone that is brave/crazy enough to do what the victim in this instance did.

I know some of you might think this is a one-off thing, but it isn't. The reason it doesn't happen more is because the population has been effectively terrorized into silence.

Sad situation. But I would refrain from jumping to conclusions until we know the teacher’s full criminal background and past drug usage.

He's not a true muslim and islam has nothing to do with terrorism. islam is a religion of peace and means peace in Arab and Christianity is just as bad. It also has a history of violence such as the crusades 1000 years ago.
It is also a different culture, it is hard to judge if this cultural act is superior or inferior. Also, you are more likely to be killed driving a car or from domestic violence.
This insane man should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

He's not a true muslim and islam has nothing to do with terrorism. islam is a religion of peace and means peace in Arab and Christianity is just as bad. It also has a history of violence such as the crusades 1000 years ago.
It is also a different culture, it is hard to judge if this cultural act is superior or inferior. Also, you are more likely to be killed driving a car or from domestic violence.
Lol. Allowing your emotions to get the better of you over a silly cartoon of a false god sounds inferior to me.

France really needs to go medeval on these Islamic Supremacists. These attacks on people / media for showing pics of Muhammed is an attack on everyone's most important right, the right to free speech. Islamists will be hoping that such attacks will prevent others from showing the pics. Such attacks are meant to terrorrize society into submission. Take the effin gloves off and go beserker on the Islamists.

came across this story on twitter and from the way it was posted I thought it was an old story .. can't tell anymore with all these beheading incidents .. from the picture of the body on the street I thought it was the one where the black guy walks on the sidewalk with a knife .. but turns out this is a whole new incident .. imagine that guy's family coming across that picture of his bloody head lying on the street .. and it's a high resolution up close picture of his face.. the irony of him still having on a mask under his chin .. I hope they never ever see that

I can't tell if this is satire or not. Off a script.

Edit- it certainly is. He's probably laughing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-BEHEADS-man-northern-Paris-shot-police.html

Freedom of speech can get you killed in certain parts of Europe.

The French and Western governments in general have been absolutely lackluster when it comes to Islamic extremism, which is now somewhat of a "normal" thing occur in Europe.

Northern France (and parts of Belgium) has a serious salafist and jihadist presence, and these guys will go after just about anyone that is brave/crazy enough to do what the victim in this instance did.

I know some of you might think this is a one-off thing, but it isn't. The reason it doesn't happen more is because the population has been effectively terrorized into silence.
I believe some of us kind of warned you this would happen, didn't we?

What exactly did warn us of? Ethno state is the only way to prevent murder?
Well, it would definitely prevent a "allah akbar, let me take your head off because of a cartoon" kind of murder

Shhhhhh....go play with your doll, child.
94bd6cae413231818aa5d1c41936bd1e.jpg

Not at all. Just that there are serious consequences to importing a shitload of people who have zero desire to integrate. Reminds me of how Germany had to cancel festivals and what not because of the insane uptick in violence and sexual assault. Was it worth it?

Can you name ONE way mass immigration benefits the average citizens of the host nation?

Well, it would definitely prevent a "allah akbar, let me take your head off because of a cartoon" kind of murder

Ok, so ethno-state and a total Muslim ban.. Anything else?

You're trolling, right?

You went to school with Joey Diaz?

On topic: He should not have beheaded that man, that was the wrong thing to do.

The police shooting that man was the right thing to do.

Would you consider these actions extreme, traditional, or extremely traditional?

Tldr but but crusades!

Shhhhhh....go play with your doll, child.
94bd6cae413231818aa5d1c41936bd1e.jpg

Answer the question, shit mod. What's your solution? Just ban all muslims from the country even if they were born there?

Not at all. Just that there are serious consequences to importing a shitload of people who have zero desire to integrate. Reminds me of how Germany had to cancel festivals and what not because of the insane uptick in violence and sexual assault. Was it worth it?

Can you name ONE way mass immigration benefits the average citizens of the host nation?

Surplus of labor, reduced cost of goods

Answer the question, shit mod. What's your solution? Just ban all muslims from the country even if they were born there?
What would be the point in engaging someone as dimwitted and angry as you clearly are?

One poster already mentioned that years ago many people, those who were unfairly maligned as "racists" by the press, a narrative you clearly gobbled up, warned against the dangers of the wreckless "humanitarian" endeavor to resituate millions of people within their borders, after woefully inadequate immigration processing, who came from a war-torn region populated by people who are already far more inclined to religious radicalism, terrorism, and violence. The peak irony was when the press advanced this narrative against Trump for taking up a "Travel Ban" against 8 predominantly Muslim countries which was an executive order originally devised by President Obama.

You immediately accused him of being an "ethno-nationalist" when he pointed this out, and of proposing a wholesale ban against Muslims he neither proposes (nor suggested) at all. First, Islam is not an "ethnic" tribe. It's a religious one. Second, exercising prudent immigration controls doesn't entail a state that is devoid of many religions, many ethnicities, or many races.

I don't know what dumb people do to occupy their minds, in order to pass the time, but I wish you would go do whatever that is rather than shout your deeply ingrained prejudices at me.

Back