• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Man beheaded in Northern France

not surprised, france is the most lost european country, much more than UK, germany or swedish cucks

It's a shame what we are allowing to happen to our continent, but it is what it is, we reached a point where nothing except maybe actual war scenario would change the destiny of europe

Wow I thought America was the only place where we treated Islamists so badly that they have to resort to violence to protect themselves.
I don’t like your jok
If you accept that poverty and unemployment (I’ve always been somewhat skeptical of this) create a fertile ground for recruitment by jihadists, it’s not actually a big leap that something that artificially creates unemployment (and therefore poverty) could help contribute to terrorism.

but more importantly, it leads to the ghettoization of France, where a permanent under class lives by their own rules, uninterrupted by police, with a large amount of young men sitting idly, with every incentive to go into crime (or religion, or whatever outlet which helps with their suffering. Sport is another)
I'll ttyl

If you accept that poverty and unemployment (I’ve always been somewhat skeptical of this) create a fertile ground for recruitment by jihadists, it’s not actually a big leap that something that artificially creates unemployment (and therefore poverty) could help contribute to terrorism.

but more importantly, it leads to the ghettoization of France, where a permanent under class lives by their own rules, uninterrupted by police, with a large amount of young men sitting idly, with every incentive to go into crime (or religion, or whatever outlet which helps with their suffering. Sport is another)
I think a huge first step is to stop bringing more in, period.

I think you overestimate how much welfare you get, and most muslims aren’t going to give up their welfare to give to jihadis. I’m guessing some neighborhoods have a mafia like tax.
I don't think its that much but my point is that I think you're overestimating how much money comes from the Gulf. Th real money goes to proxy groups in the Middle East to contain Iran, not French slums.
you know who those guys are, right?
there's like 20 thousand princes over there
part of the royal family
and the saudi Mukhabarat knows precisely where the money comes from and where it is going
private citizens is a western term, doesn't exist in most of the world.
Not all those princes act with royal sanction, especially with their private funds. Plus there are other wealthy families in the country. Think of OBL, a wealthy private citizen who was able to fund jihad very effectively on his own really.

Its true the government can do more to crack down on the but actually on that end the Saudis are not the worst, they play ball with us possibly the most really. Its Qatar that tends to turn a blind eye and again even in their case its not like they want to pump money into French slums as much as they are sending money to proxy militias in the regional failed states and the opposition Brotherhood movements in the more stable ones.

Sucks, but this won't change anything. France has doubled/tripled/quadrupled down.

Man this makes me furious.

Is it necessary to spread Mohammed caricatures? Of course not. But this is a case of a teacher discussing the right and wrong of these cartoons. Killing him for that is not only an attack on freedom of speech, it goes way beyond that.

I heard the police shot him to death. How come they didn't shoot a man with a knife in the leg??!11

Only hard secularism and closed borders to immigrants from certain regions will stop this. Id also say take a page out of Central Asia's book and monitor mosques.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if all of this is because of secularists being hard in Christianity and giving Islam a pass without realizing that they are losing due to multiple factors.

The money that comes from Saudi Arabia isn't coming from the government, it comes from wealthy private citizens. And in general I suspect that point is greatly exaggerated though I'm open to being proven wrong here. Most of these Islamist movements are surprisingly good at funding and organizing themselves without overt state support, they probably get more funding from the French and Belgium governments from gaming the welfare systems than they do from the Gulf.

IIRC any company that has like half a dozen workers is subject to these draconian labor laws in France. Utterly ridiculous.

Tbh we would have no way to verify for sure where Saudi government money goes. Just like nobody knows were CIA money goes or what there true budget might be. Pompeo on record saying they do illegal stuff.

I mean I can only imagine the magnitude of a government with no checks and balances and no opposition.

Here's the problem. I can name the French and Belgian cities, top of my head, where you would get in real serious trouble, really fucking quick for either mocking Islam, or the prophet, or be openly gay, or whatever else these fanatics don't approve of.

Neighborhoods in and around Brussels, Verviers, Lyon, Marseilles, Paris, Nice...you have a real chance of ending up dead or in the hospital.

I'm left on most issues I suppose, but in this area there is such a huge blind spot among leftists, it's unhealthy.

Ah I see you are concerned about MUSHLIM extremism!

You must be some Sherfronter ALT right fart Right Trumper!

TRUMPER!!!! TONNI!!!

TRUMPER!!!!

Like when a couple of mountain friends of mine in high school would go out to parks where homosexuals would cruise, beat and rob the people there, and they did this for years?

You used to hang out with Joey Diaz in high school or some shit?

Back