Man allegedly kills pro-Trump boss after argument...

Yes and right wing terrorism is on the rise. Not the other way around.

But you guys consider blocking traffic as the same as sending bombs in the mail.

I would water it down too if I supported the side of terrorists

The FBI considers antifa a terrorist organization

The FBI considers antifa a terrorist organization

That’s nice but right wing terrorism is on the rise and accounts for the majority of these politically related events.

Please just stop. This is like arguing with someone about mass voter fraud. Please go away with your factually incorrect nonsense.

Clear case of SYG.

Antifa is a pretty easy example. Violence against strangers is their entire MO.

Oh well I didn't know that. How many strangers has antifa committed violence against? If it's their entire MO it really must be a lot. How many?

That’s nice but right wing terrorism is on the rise and accounts for the majority of these politically related events.

Please just stop. This is like arguing with someone about mass voter fraud. Please go away with your factually incorrect nonsense.

What's factually incorrect?

Terrorist, as in, cause terror. It's a question Cunningham and you are avoiding it. Are you afraid of these antifa guys and girls with sticks sticks?

Terrorist doesn't mean that though. You're a fucking idiot.

"Ooh a Trumper got stabbed. Must be a leftist!"

Shit like this is why American politics is a mess and proves people are sheep.

RIP. Prayers for the deceased and his family.

I live in California and have to deal with head-up-their-ass, shit-for-brains Communist Liberals all the time. (At least in the cities.)

Huge ego problems, can't handle different opinions, will literally just shout you down for saying that the Delta Smelt fish being endangered is no excuse to shut off water to Farmers.

Best thing I've found to do is to channel my inner David Spade, crack a joke, and go about my business. Just let them be, as that is how I would like to be treated. Laughter is the best medicine.

Dude was a nut bar to begin with, nevermind his extreme world view. I wonder how many red flags there were, before this?

Two lives ruined over things neither man had much control over.

Also, for clarification, I am aware the murderer was extremely to the right of the political spectrum.

My post was about choosing the correct response when folks disagree. Because they will lol it's natural and healthy.

Also, for clarification, I am aware the murderer was extremely to the right of the political spectrum.

My post was about choosing the correct response when folks disagree. Because they will lol it's natural and healthy.

The right is destroying the country from within and you expect civil conversation? I wish nothing but the worst for anyone that contributed to this.

Back