Man allegedly kills pro-Trump boss after argument...

Um, what are the violent black political groups of today? The BP is from a long ass time ago. Do you hold the gun protesters in Virginia to the same standard?

This is the current face of domestic terrorists.
a922eb1120974e038be76a32cfe0c6bd_18.jpg

virginia-gun-rally.jpg

9187653c-54b0-41be-b119-27ae4ad9b376-XXX__JG_138499_Gun_Rights_Rally_1_20_jmg_30434.JPG

It is?

antifa-violence.jpg

I think if you're going to treat it like a real political event, maybe change the clickbait title to something less misleading.

What's misleading about the title? That's exactly what most of the articles say.

So is left wing violence.
I’m still waiting for this wave of right wing violence. Will it match that of 2016 nuclear meltdown of Hilary voters. November should be very interesting shouldn’t it.

Yes in your fantasy reality that’s what’s going on. Now In the real world right wing nationalistic violence Is on the rise.

Perhaps one day you’ll enter the real world.

Antifa doesn't exist? OK bud. Keep being ignorant.

Um, what are the violent black political groups of today? The BP is from a long ass time ago. Do you hold the gun protesters in Virginia to the same standard?

This is the current face of domestic terrorists.
a922eb1120974e038be76a32cfe0c6bd_18.jpg

virginia-gun-rally.jpg

9187653c-54b0-41be-b119-27ae4ad9b376-XXX__JG_138499_Gun_Rights_Rally_1_20_jmg_30434.JPG
What are the violent black political groups of today? Is that a real question?

iu

iu

You’re correct antifa is a left wing group.

Yes and right wing terrorism is on the rise. Not the other way around.

But you guys consider blocking traffic as the same as sending bombs in the mail.

I would water it down too if I supported the side of terrorists

A man named Mason used a trowel to kill someone?

I mean, if the shoe fits.

It means exactly what I said.

Im having a hard time catching your drift , can you use a different set of words and remake that point for me so I can be more clear on your meaning ?

I dont think gang members of any color do a lot of voting

Yes and right wing terrorism is on the rise. Not the other way around.

But you guys consider blocking traffic as the same as sending bombs in the mail.

I would water it down too if I supported the side of terrorists
Yes because all antifa has ever done is block traffic, I should have known better than to try and engage you in a legit conversation.

Buzzfeed and slate?

{<jordan}

Of course republicans are more likely to believe something negative about Obama than democrats. Now how about they analyze the likelihood of people from both parties believing Trump is a Russian agent, which dominated entire years of left wing media and all the polling from democrats. Christ, at least think Obama was a Muslim was based on both his parents and all of his siblings being Musims, whereas Trump is a Russian agent was based on "orange man bad" and "I'm still with her".
How about the damn fact at the very same time as you were accusing him of being a Muslim you were criticizing him for attending Reverend Wright's CHURCH for years? Btw he also performed his and Michelle marriage ceremony.How common is it for practicing Muslims to spend years not only attending but also being married in a Christian church by a Christian minister? How absolutely twisted do Republicans have to be to believe he was a Muslim?

How about in the months following the release of President Obama’s long-form birth certificate, the percentage of Republicans who believed that he was not American-born was actually higher than before the release. That's some twisted paranoid jackass type sh*t right there. Also as stated before late as 2016 40+% of Republicans still believed that the ACA includes death panels? That's some twisted paranoid right wing BS and it's become all too common among Republicans since the early 90's.

What's misleading about the title? That's exactly what most of the articles say.
Because the first thing people are going to assume is that someone on the left did it and many won't even read what happened, just nod and say the left is dangerous and move on. You know that's happening.

Back