Mamed Khalidov vs. Maiquel Falcao

TheGOD

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Was anyone else aware that this fight was going down this weekend? Why am I only hearing of this now? And it's only $14 US?!?! I'm heading over to http://www.kswtv.com/?page=events&id=4&rid=m4ma24t to order my stream right away!!!

No but seriously, who do you guys got in this fight? I for one like the fact that Khalidov continues to procure interesting fights despite being outside of the UFC's umbrella, and I think that this Saturday, Khalidov will give his state-side fans a reason to keep drooling over the idea of his emigration to a US-based organization.

house-gif.gif

And? I wanna know who people think will win.

You said you didn't hear something about it until now. So I gave you a link where you can inform yourself. If you don't get it, I'm sorry for you.

You said you didn't hear something about it until now. So I gave you a link where you can inform yourself. If you don't get it, I'm sorry for you.

That was only half of the post. The fact that I mentioned it should have kinda let on that I know about it now. If YOU don't get that, then I'm even sorrier for you.

Surprised Falcao's not fighting at a gas station this weekend.

Since KSW has like 45 minute fight intro videos I wonder if they will bring that up.

I'm not in the least bit interested. Mamed should win pretty easily and if he doesn't then he likely isn't ready for the big time.

Was anyone else aware that this fight was going down this weekend? Why am I only hearing of this now? And it's only $14 US?!?! I'm heading over to http://www.kswtv.com/?page=events&id=4&rid=m4ma24t to order my stream right away!!!

No but seriously, who do you guys got in this fight? I for one like the fact that Khalidov continues to procure interesting fights despite being outside of the UFC's umbrella, and I think that this Saturday, Khalidov will give his state-side fans a reason to keep drooling over the idea of his emigration to a US-based organization.

You try too hard in your sales pitch. You work for KSW, we get it.

"Only $14 US?!?!? I'm heading over to *gives link*

Top LEL. You don't have to try so hard bro.

Maybe he just likes it and wants you to order the show? Isn't the idea of covert posting not to be so open?

You try too hard in your sales pitch. You work for KSW, we get it.

"Only $14 US?!?!? I'm heading over to *gives link*

Top LEL. You don't have to try so hard bro.

It was a joke. I was trying to sound like an employee. I must be a real shitty employee to start pushing the card two days out. haha

feeder fight for Khalidov, could give less of a fuck about the organization.

Big fight this weekend. Going with Khalidov.

Mamed Khalidov is just too good. I definitely expect him to beat Falcao.

I also expect to see Pudzianowski lose to Oli Thompson until he has a rematch with Oli and KSW either pays Oli to take the loss (pretty convoncied that's what happened in the 2nd fight vs McCorkle) or just pay off the judges (pretty convinced that's what happened in the 2nd James Thompson fight). They're getting smarter their in Poland. Now they're realizing paying off 1 guy is much easier than 3.

Falcao going to sleep. Khalidov needs to sign with the UFC asap!

Falcao is fresh off of getting his shit rocked at a gas station where a random guy off the streets made his legs give for a second.

This is a straight up feeder fight.

Back