Mambas has 4 flavors but sells packs of 3

jerzey devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
@Gold
Reaction score
Should this be illegal? Everyone knows Raspberry is the best flavor of Mamba but to increase your odds of actually getting Raspberry in a pack you have to buy 2 packs. Even then you aren’t guaranteed to get Raspberry. You wind up with two packs of the same variety (orange, lemon, and strawberry).

Kind of a shady operation they’re running at Mamba but no one calls them out for it.

Last edited:
Mambas always look like they’re laughing

Black-mamba-close-up-e1649946498248-1024x535.jpg

Black-Mamba-Dendroaspis-polylepis.jpg

6513878_2x3.jpg

This guy really heard something funny

Black-Mamba.jpg

...you have to buy 2 packs.

I had to ask my butler what you were talking about, because I don't consume mass produced peasant feed. It sounds like they are savvy businessmen and entrepreneurs. While you stuff your face with their sugar-laden poison on your journey to obesity and diabetes, they profit nicely, so they can send their kids to ivy league schools and afford a nice condo for their mistress. Sounds like sour grapes to me, peasant.

Are we talking about candy or malt liquor?

I had to ask my butler what you were talking about, because I don't consume mass produced peasant feed. It sounds like they are savvy businessmen and entrepreneurs. While you stuff your face with their sugar-laden poison on your journey to obesity and diabetes, they profit nicely, so they can send their kids to ivy league schools and afford a nice condo for their mistress. Sounds like sour grapes to me, peasant.
Your butler sounds way cooler than you.

mamba is good. but true they are banking on their popularity and people will buy them even if they do not give them all their flavors

Lol @ being so poor that you don't know that's how really rich people spell it. Sad!
<WellThere>

I’m so poor I’m not even po. I’m just p. I guess that’s the kind of joke you need to hear and not read.

Put a sleeve of those in your pocket and let your body heat warm them up, then eat them. 10-15 minutes should be good enough.
<JackieThumbsUp>

Back