• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Malki Kawa with some extremely poor choice of words

Broke boys don't speak that lingo because they've never got to a bag in their lives. I retweeted this earlier and never even considered it was him referring to drugs. Sheeesh you guys will shit on Jon any chance you get
In our defense. He makes it incredibly easy to want to shit on him.

I wonder what fights would look like if they relax drug testing and fighters could fight completely coked up...

I wonder what fights would look like if they relax drug testing and fighters could fight completely coked up...
Melvin Guillard vs Crazy Horse for the LW title

<{anton}>

He really set himself up with that one.

source.gif

Malki is always there to make Ali sound sane and clever, it's an art-form at that point.

He’s not talking about a bag as in money. Jones has gotten plenty of big paydays, and he has actually said that’s what killed his motivation. I think it’s a play on coke laced with steroids.

He's implying that Dana White isnt just paying for his own driveways to be filled with snow.

Makes it sound like they hang out sometimes, with said bag

Scummy manager scored some cocaine laced with Tbol for Jones on a night out in town

Cuz a bag of coke is for poor people. Try being older than 15.
Hes talking about his check, not drugs. Try not being a boomer. Bag is street for his cash, his bag of money. Coke isn't for rich people, I don't think it's cool at all for the record

Hes talking about his check, not drugs. Try not being a boomer. Bag is street for his cash, his bag of money. Coke isn't for rich people, I don't think it's cool at all for the record
A) He's talking about bags of money, not a check. It's slang that's only appeared in maybe the last five years. Bags and baggies have been known to be drug slang for decades. It's not a slang that's disappeared, it continues because it's obvious. B) Calling someone who barely ranks as millenial a "boomer" cuz they have the slightest grasp of history is the most gen z thing I can think of. C) Cocaine is a "rich" drug. It has always been the most expensive addiction and usually costs well over $100 / gram and up to $200 / gram, with addicts using up to 5 grams in one day.

Back