Malignaggi vs hatton

the general

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If malignaggi gets passed ndou on the 24th (which will be a tough fight) I think he beats hatton via decision.

Malignaggi was cottos toughest fight to date. Hattons defense isnt shit compared to cottos. Hatton will be eating the jab all night!

I think he's technical enough to give Hatton problems, but I think Hatton could bully him around and get the ud.

hatton would be way too aggresive for him

he'd knock him out i reckon

hatton would be way too aggresive for him

he'd knock him out i reckon

If Cotto couldn't KO Pauli, I don't see Hatton doing it.
However, Hatton's dropping of Maussa was a thing of beauty.

Hatton's only got one gameplan and that's to swarm his opponent.

I dont see Malignaggi pushing him away everytime... He's still somewhat raw and I think that'll be his fatal mistake will be not creating enough seperation and fighting on the outside.

hatton is a lot more aggressive than cotto, and I think that will work to his advantage. I am definetly going with hatton by some sort of stoppage

paulie is slick; but has the habit of fighting his opp fight or trying to really put something on his opponents, when in fact he can't punch for sh*t.

paulie has fast hands and is mobile; but really hasn't shown himself to be slick or an effective counterpuncher against any fighter of a decent caliber.

i think hatton walks him down, roughs him up and wears him down w/his punch/clinch/ punch strategy.

hatton too big too strong, an paulie to willing to prove a point; that he is a tough exciting fighter

hatton win

No.

I enjoy watchingMalignaggi fight but Hatton will beat him. Wide decision or TKO.

Malignaggi will look good for a round or two, Hatton will land a big shot and MAlignaggi will run in terror and either get caught or lose big on points.

Cotto ruined MAlignaggi.

Cotto ruined MAlignaggi.

PM2.jpg

Have any of you guys seen the Malignaggi documenatry? I actually like him now. What the fuck is wrong with me? He is everything i cant stand rolled up into one, and for some reason, hes growing on me. Jesus christ, i must be gay.

Hatton has shown how he has difficulty fighting against a good boxer. Malignaggi sure isn't Mayweather, but I see Hatton eating jabs and flashing combos from the Magic Man.

Malignaggi has enough power to keep the distance for boxing. I'm rooting for the underdog!

I gotta support my guido brethren and say WAR PAULIE!

The guy is a guido to the max but.... hes damn tough and I respect that... Id like to see this fight.

Hatton has shown how he has difficulty fighting against a good boxer. Malignaggi sure isn't Mayweather, but I see Hatton eating jabs and flashing combos from the Magic Man.

Malignaggi has enough power to keep the distance for boxing. I'm rooting for the underdog!

"Malignaggi" and "power" in the same sentence?

Gawd... I hope someone will wager hair with Malignaggi. I can't stand that shit.

And I thought Cotto was as tall as Paulie. Maybe Paulie is standing on something that is giving him a few inches (i.e., the width of my cock)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back