Malignaggi vs hatton

hatton is a lot more aggressive than cotto, and I think that will work to his advantage. I am definetly going with hatton by some sort of stoppage

I'll second this. I don't think Paulie's jab is firm enough to keep Hatton away.

curious to see how hatton fights after losing to flloyd..he needs to send a message with his next fight but malignaggi is a waste of time. tko rd 8

Malignaggi has nothing that will cause Hatton to blink twice. He has no power, and his jab will not keep Hatton from swarming and clinch-punching him to death.

hatton all day long. eats some but walks through paulie to late stoppage

What is it that Malignaggi does that Hatton hasn't seen before?

Hatton all day... People talk about the Cotto fight, but Cotto seriously struggled with the weight at light-welter, it doesn't prove anything. I mean DeMarcus Corley rocked Cotto too remember...

Cotto beat the life out of Malignaggi, so I don't know why any Paulie booster would mention that fight.

Unless Malignaggi learns how to atleast break an egg with a punch I don't see him beating Hatton. Ricky is too aggressive and too strong.

A couple of years back I would have said Hatton without a shadow of a doubt.

I am not so sure these days.

would be interesting to see malignaggi's boxing against hatton's aggressiveness

If only Malignaggi has power in his hands, and stop sporting that gay hairdo. He'll pretty much beat Hatton. However I am interested to see how this fight goes.

If only Malignaggi has power in his hands, and stop sporting that gay hairdo. He'll pretty much beat Hatton. However I am interested to see how this fight goes.

Well he doesn't have any power.
But he's slick.

Would be a good fight, hope it gets inked sometime soon.

Cotto beat the life out of Malignaggi, so I don't know why any Paulie booster would mention that fight.

ya but it showed he had heart n a chin something ppl werent sure about him...i got paulie u.d.

Hatton's only got one gameplan and that's to swarm his opponent.

I dont see Malignaggi pushing him away everytime... He's still somewhat raw and I think that'll be his fatal mistake will be not creating enough seperation and fighting on the outside.

i totally agree. I think he'd break Malignaggi's ribs.

Back