News Male UFC Fan Watches Woman Piss at UFC Raleigh

You think a guy who's clearly having regular sex is an "incel"?

Oh my sweet summer child

<36><36><36>

I'm happy to hear getting pegged by your GF and "needing feminism" counts as "sex" to you.

Cause it sure as fuck doesn't to me and most other guys.

Nice pussy hat btw

pussy-hat.jpg

You think a guy who's clearly having regular sex is an "incel"?

Oh my sweet summer child

<36><36><36>

his sign doesn't say he has regular sex. his sign clearly states his girlfriend ass fucks him with her strap-on dildo. that doesn't sound regular to me.

I'm happy to hear getting pegged by your GF and "needing feminism" counts as "sex" to you.

Cause it sure as fuck doesn't to me and most other guys.

Nice pussy hat btw

View attachment 719285

All too easy

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

which sd user lives in the Carolina area?

View attachment 719281

Pretty sure this guy, and his other pussy hat incel friends, aren't Republicans.

pathetic in its own right but by definition not incel. It’s weird that you fucked up “incel” and made fun of a guy with a girlfriend. Even if he enjoys her strap-on. That isn’t incel. It’s at worst voluntarily celibate while getting fucked in the butt with a strap-on. Which is something, just not incel?

Come on, which of y'all did it, come clean. This is a safe space.

That’s interesting because I seem to remember NC passing a law trying to make this sorta thing illegal and then getting a ton of national backlash for it. Are we sure the peeper didn’t identify as a woman that evening.

Basically another name for the alt right
It sure as hell had to be a Democrat. The peeping Tom identified as a female and it was okay for him/her/it to go into the women's stall

Dems always throw the first stone, get destroyed, then cry to their boyfriend that they were yelled at and felt stupid cause they couldn't win an argument.

U should leave politics out of conversations and probably in general and leave it to the grown ups

If it was Megan Olivi instead of Sullivan i'd totally understand.

Back