News Male UFC Fan Watches Woman Piss at UFC Raleigh

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A woman says she was the victim of a peeping incident at PNC Arena, and she's upset with how arena security handled the situation.

Megan Sullivan said she needed a bathroom break during the UFC Fight Night 166 at PNC Arena on Saturday night.

"I'm in the bathroom stall, and I felt like somebody was watching," Sullivan said. "As I look up, I see this head in the stall beside me [disappear] really fast."

Panicked, she said, she ran out of the bathroom and asked her boyfriend if he saw a man enter the ladies room. When he said he saw a man in that area, she decided to report the incident to arena security.

https://www.wral.com/woman-says-peeping-incident-occurred-in-pnc-arena-bathroom/18917849/

<{hfved}>

So what happened in your brain between reading that and writing that thread title

lol for the record the original title said she got molested

Last edited:
That’s terrible, but I guess I’m not sure how they “handled it poorly” from this thread.

Edit: Missing from this thread:” Security officers told her security cameras did record a man in the area who matched the description Sullivan's boyfriend provided – she couldn't provide a description because the incident happened so fast. But she said the officers wouldn't let her see the security video because of privacy issues.“

im_shocked.gif

Which one of you perverts did it?

That's not "molested."

What do you want.. The security team to admit they are bigots or something?

There’s a difference between peeping and molesting

"As I look up, I see this head in the stall beside me [disappear] really fast."

546119.jpg

I bet she took her boyfriend home and gave him the best fuck of his life.
A voyeur is born.

Oh, and if she was changing her tampon the soon to be arrested creep should have been like -

<{JustBleed}>

I didn't mean to startle her, I was just trying to see if anyone was in there

It was probably a woman, who used to be a man, that now likes to cross dress as a man. Is normal.

Back