News Male UFC Fan Watches Woman Piss at UFC Raleigh

Sickkkkkkk Bathroom time mane come on I dont enjoy piss shit smell, some gross bastards

Sounds like it was the other way around... She got caught Peter Gazing and cried foul.

Where we going dear?

hEAA1F263

I mean, on top of assuming a mountain, you’re objectively wrong lol. He’s sexually active. Now are we getting down that way? Doesn’t seem to be the case, but he is, objectively, getting off with his significant other.

you really just should’ve used a different word. Do you know what incel means? I think you may be confused. Why are we complicating this? He’s a guy who gets fucked with a strap-on. He isn’t an incel.

So being raped is being sexually active ? I thought you had to consent to be considered sexually active.

Since, as I said above, he isn't allowed to enjoy it this would be considered rape therefore he isn't sexually active, and therefore he is in fact, an incel.

So being raped is being sexually active ? I thought you had to consent to be considered sexually active.

Since, as I said above, he isn't allowed to enjoy it this would be considered rape therefore he isn't sexually active, and therefore he is in fact, an incel.

No, you bozo, I think the theory is he wouldn’t be proudly holding a sign if he were being forced against his will.

He’s a guy who likes getting fucked with a strap on. He’s not an incel. That’s the narrow issue here lol, I don’t care for your psychology lesson. You just used the wrong word.

No, you bozo, I think the theory is he wouldn’t be proudly holding a sign if he were being forced against his will.

He’s a guy who likes getting fucked with a strap on. He’s not an incel. That’s the narrow issue here lol, I don’t care for your psychology lesson. You just used the wrong word.

Wrong.

As I explained above, he holds the sign "proudly" because he doesn't have a choice in the matter. To psychologically cope, he pretends like he's all for it, while hiding his guilt and shame internally, secretly hating himself each time she pounds his balloon knot.

Being raped, and then lying about enjoying it, is as incel as you can get. This isn't hard to understand.

Wrong.

As I explained above, he holds the sign "proudly" because he doesn't have a choice in the matter. To psychologically cope, he pretends like he's all for it, while hiding his guilt and shame internally, secretly hating himself each time she pounds his balloon knot.

Being raped, and then lying about enjoying it, is as incel as you can get. This isn't hard to understand.

Yeah, you’re doing the psychology thing again. It’s weird. Dude has a girlfriend and you called him an incel. You’re not too bright. Just make fun of him for getting fucked with a strap on.

Do incels need to be beta liberals in your mind or something?

That’s interesting because I seem to remember NC passing a law trying to make this sorta thing illegal and then getting a ton of national backlash for it. Are we sure the peeper didn’t identify as a woman that evening.

<1>

sadulaev ? didn't understand the joke...
im pretty sure he posted that picture because of Hitto, a well known loser on sherdog. he is in EVERY conor and khabib thread... and usually in any thread that relates to conor, khabib or the fw/lw/or ww division because conor fought in them. he turns EVERY thread into conor bashing/khabib nuthugging. literally, every thread. he has an alt account, ackmed (i believe?). thing is, its hard to tell if he is an incredible troll who secretly loves conor and pretends to hate him to get his kicks, or he might be genuinely mentally challenged.

boy oh boy. i got time for the bullshit today, doggers.

Yeah, you’re doing the psychology thing again. It’s weird. Dude has a girlfriend and you called him an incel. You’re not too bright. Just make fun of him for getting fucked with a strap on.

Do incels need to be beta liberals in your mind or something?
pretty sure he’s just trying to fuck w/ you at this point. he knows what he’s saying is stupid/wrong.

It could be Angela Hill, who was mistaken for a man.

Back