Maldonado imitating Silva

I laughed, when he called beltran back to the cage, ate a short elbow followed by 2 uppercuts and a knee.

Never been a fan, hopefully he gets brutalized again soon.

MMA fans suck. If you showboat and/or execute any flashy moves, they whine endlessly about you disrespecting your opponent and they beg for somebody to KO you. If you solely concentrate on effectiveness, and win in brutally ugly fashion, they whine endlessly about you not caring enough to put on a show for the fans.

What do yall want? We're watching a sport where guys break limbs, knock teeth out, inflict permanent brain damage, and end careers. Showboating actually seems to bother some fans more than testing positive for steroids or hitting unconscious opponents.

It made him look like an idiot because he doesn't have the skill to do it.

pretty much that.

it was almost as bad as werdum pleading with overeem to go in his guard. just embarrassing.

didnt bother me at all, maybe because I am a fan of his, who knows lol.

Uriah Hall unsuccessfully tried it also leading to a loss and hype train derailment.

Last edited:
MMA fans suck. If you showboat and/or execute any flashy moves, they whine endlessly about you disrespecting your opponent and they beg for somebody to KO you. If you solely concentrate on effectiveness, and win in brutally ugly fashion, they whine endlessly about you not caring enough to put on a show for the fans.

What do yall want? We're watching a sport where guys break limbs, knock teeth out, inflict permanent brain damage, and end careers. Showboating actually seems to bother some fans more than testing positive for steroids or hitting unconscious opponents.

well...what we DONT want is a guy acting like Ali while he is BARELY winning the fucking fight. If youre going to taunt, back it up and hurt your opponent. As soon as Beltran took the bait, FABIO CIRCLED AWAY. MAKE UP YOUR MIND FABIO.

Nah, I like when fighters do that kind of thing. Really grabs your attention.

Anderson looked cooler when he did it though.

A lot of you guys appear to want to sabotage your entertainment by allowing the tiniest of things to bother you

Just try to like the fights

TRY

It made him look like an idiot because he doesn't have the skill to do it.

This so much.

By all means, if you're as good of a boxer as Emmanuel Augustus, dance and clown away to your hearts content, but if you're 1-1 on the scorecards in a 3 round fight, just please save face. It's like dude, you just won a BS decision against a guy who really isn't UFC caliber. You're not good lol.

I said it in another thread, he's got super overrated boxing, and his "elite" boxing record says everything to the contrary when you actually look at his opponents' record. Definition of UFC hype machine blowing up his ego.

This is how you clown:

I found it amusing, i was getting bored until he started throwing his antics.

He was wasting minutes at a time with his back to the cage, it was really fucking stupid to continue to stand there taunting Beltran when he should've been focused on circling away. He almost lost a decision to a far inferior fighter because of that, pretty amazing that he hasn't learned his lesson after already having had several decisions not go his way.

It was mildly entertaining, but Maldonado doesn't have the craft to do anything with it.

A lot of you guys appear to want to sabotage your entertainment by allowing the tiniest of things to bother you

Just try to like the fights

TRY

So what's your deal, nobody should ever comment on anything that happened in relation to the UFC that they didn't like? Why the hell should we have a forum then?

I'd rather watch fights like Maldonado/Beltran than a wall-n-stall contest aka Mir vs. CroCop.

Fabio is not the most skilled fighter but he can take a beating and throw big body shots, which he did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back