Make up is sorcery

make-up-girl.jpg

It’s okay you can always choose your own hentai WoW

What a transformation. That's quite an illusion they do. Very impressive. I'm fooled.

It's black magic in its darkest form

Bro I seen girls worse than this also be fat and demand on dating apps, tall 6 pack, well endowned men.

And because men are so thirsty THEY GET IT!! these men wont long term relationship them I assume but they at least get validation and good sex

Buncha virgins just discovering women in reality for the first time in here.

Though, having said that, honestly, I dont find her all that hot fully made up, anyway.

Blatantly plasticy looking.

The teeth is the key factor here, the rest - doesn't surprise me. I've literally never had a problem telling how good looking a girl is, no matter her make up. It's all evident what's underneath, if you have a brain. Same with trans girls, I've never mistook one for a biological chick.

That said, the real drama are the poor souls who don't even look good with make up. My condolences.

wood. even without the makeup, makeup is just a bonus.

The teeth is the key factor here, the rest - doesn't surprise me. I've literally never had a problem telling how good looking a girl is, no matter her make up. It's all evident what's underneath, if you have a brain. Same with trans girls, I've never mistook one for a biological chick.

That said, the real drama are the poor souls who don't even look good with make up. My condolences.
this just makes you sound like a tranny hunter.

Back