Make up is sorcery

Robert-Englund-y-Freddie-Krueger.jpg

My women always needed to look good without makeup in the morning..

These two aren't as bad but still deceiving
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Both of them look better without the makeup imo. Not a fan of that plastic look nor those huge ass fake lashes on anyone.

from those photos posted the Asphyxia, White and Foxx all look good without their makeup, Asphixia just has dark circles.

The key for women too look good with less make up is having flawless complexion, a lot of chicks dont realize that if you wear make up it can ruin your skin clog the pores up and not get the healthy exposure your skin needs
Lol I thought they looked the worst!

from that link I shared with 44 pics these were the biggest differences I could find between their natural and make up appearance.

Lol I thought they looked the worst!

from that link I shared with 44 pics these were the biggest differences I could find between their natural and make up appearance.
Dang I just went off what you posted they dont look bad at all everytime I click that link its still loading wont open for some reason like slow as hell. Ill have to wait to see the rest of the photos until it load.

lol I noticed its Ebuamsworld I haven't seen that site since early 2000s internet, surprised they are still around.

Dang I just went off what you posted they dont look bad at all everytime I click that link its still loading wont open for some reason like slow as hell. Ill have to wait to see the rest of the photos until it load.

lol I noticed its Ebuamsworld I haven't seen that site since early 2000s internet, surprised they are still around.
Yeah classic site. I used to go there and play their games as a kid. I remember picos world or something like that being a fun game 2002-2005ish.

but yeah from that link I was posting the biggest differences I could find. I was surprised I put Riley Reid down. I think she is cute but without makeup that was a head fuck.

Yeah classic site. I used to go there and play their games as a kid. I remember picos world or something like that being a fun game 2002-2005ish.

but yeah from that link I was posting the biggest differences I could find. I was surprised I put Riley Reid down. I think she is cute but without makeup that was a head fuck.
Brother Ebaum was like the youtube social media place before youtube and twitter, seen so many viral videos there, brings back memories. Man that Riley Reid is not attractive with or without makeup is like her jawline stopped growing, Im surprised she is popular I never seen her before but seen her name posted in thread titles didnt bother clicking.

Back