make Mir vs Werdum happen!!

Nog rocked Mir and should have finished him, and we all know Nog is way past his prime now. If Werdum could land the same sort of knees he landed on Nelson to Mir then Mir would certainly be going to sleep.

Mir has very underrated Striking and in my opinion is much better. Werdum has pretty bad striking defense. I think Mir is overall the better all around fight and would win a decision

He had the opportunity, but Werdum goofed as usual.

arlovskispanked.gif

He bitch slapped him didn't he..i never caught that

Mir underrated as usual. Nog outboxed Werdum in Pride.

Right now, I think Werdum whoops Mir's a$$. years ago, it would have been all Mir.

On the ground Werdum is the man right now. Maybe Roger Gracie is the only guy who could outgrapple him.

Anyone know why I keep seeing this?

Rod Farva, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I think Mir wins it on the feet. Werdum is faster and a lil more technical, but i think Mir will catch and wear down Werdum as the stronger fighter. Not sure where the "Mir has no chin" stuff is coming from considering he only got ko'd recently by JDS, Carwin, and Brock. Werdum doesn't have their power.

Werdum kneed Nelson's face in and handily TKOed Russow in his last two fights, I think he could handle Mir.

Back