make Mir vs Werdum happen!!

PsychedelicApe

White Belt
Reaction score
This is a legendary matchup in the making, I am surprised it hasn't happened already! This bout would declare the best grappler in the HW division.

I think Werdum has the stand-up but when this fight goes to the ground who knows!? Look what happened to Nogeuira after he rocked Mir!

This match has some serious potential and would be even better if it took place in Brazil!

mir1.jpg

Werdum-submits-Fedor.jpghttp:

It is official; When Werdum beats Big Nog, he gets the title shot

Werdum is fighting Nog (in june?). As for the Mir matchup, I give Werdum the advantage standing and on the ground.

My dream match. But I'd be torn as they're my favourite HWs (and favourite fighters in general).

I think it should take place in a neutral place though, like, I don't know, my hometown of Montr

Werdum will fight for the title. Dana said that.

Yep, he will defeat Nog.

Based on precedent, Werdum KO's him imo.

Werdum could not KO AA so not sure if he can Mir or not. Will be a fun fight to watch either way!

werdum by tko.. would love to see a ground battle, i think werdum is on another level though.

Werdum by whatever he wants.

But could you imagine if Mir sub'd Werdum? Sherdog would crash for a week.

If they both win or both lose their next fight make it happen.

werdum's stand up wont let us see who has better ground game

Werdum by whatever he wants.

But could you imagine if Mir sub'd Werdum? Sherdog would crash for a week.

why should it, mir and werdum are the best sub artists mma has to offer.

well ok, sherdogegrs are mir haters, thats for sure, and if you just read sherdog forum threats about mir, you could think that he is a total can in everything :icon_lol:

Mir is nowhere near Werdum in terms of grappling. I do not understand these threads.

Back