Make a case for yourself (re: the hack)

You butt holes have been saying the same thing in every thread on this topic. Here I give you a chance to build upon your position, and you squandered all of the opportunities before you.
Were you wanting for someone to say something that fit a certain narrative that you had in mind so you could go ding ding ding right answer? What's the right answer you have in mind?

Were you wanting for someone to say something that fit a certain narrative that you had in mind so you could go ding ding ding right answer? What's the right answer you have in mind?

Lol at narrative

No I just want to see what you guys think. That's all I ever want.

I'm not that concerned about 'who dun it', rather, I think the political machinery that is now in motion is more interesting. They are using narratives to engineer public perceptions in regards to 'OMG Russia hacked the elections we are under attack poor Hillary'

From what I have seen, the underlying events are:

1) Podesta's gmail account was phished, and Podesta typed his password into a fake link
2) Then the gmail account was accessed and the emails were posted to wikileaks.

It's safe to say, that more serious hacks are happening all the time, including internal network penetration and acquisition of intel and technology. This will be a back and forth between many interests, and the US agencies will also be heavily involved in it. Nature of the game.

So granting that this goes on all the time, what seperates this phishing scam? Obviously it isn't about the hack itself.

Really the only thing left is that the emails were posted to wikileaks. But does this justify the degree of reaction? I don't think so.

I think these are political games.

The New World Order, Obama, Hillary etc do not and cannot allow Trump to take office. Trump is not a globalist.

hes not a globalist? based on what? his word?

i saw a stat from vice today claiming that his cabinet owns as much wealth as 1/3 of the US. if thats even close to being right...its so weird that all of these blue collar goons are supporting him.

hes not a globalist? based on what? his word?

i saw a stat from vice today claiming that his cabinet owns as much wealth as 1/3 of the US. if thats even close to being right...its so weird that all of these blue collar goons are supporting him.
Trump is not part of the New World Order/globalist which will become a one world govt sometime in the future.

Trump is not part of the New World Order/globalist which will become a one world govt sometime in the future.

what makes you think he isnt a part of that?

did you buy in to the whole government motors thing back in the day? jade helm?

I'm not that concerned about 'who dun it', rather, I think the political machinery that is now in motion is more interesting. They are using narratives to engineer public perceptions in regards to 'OMG Russia hacked the elections we are under attack poor Hillary'

1) Podesta's gmail account was phished, and Podesta typed his password into a fake link

It's safe to say, that more serious hacks are happening all the time, including internal network penetration and acquisition of intel and technology. This will be a back and forth between many interests, and the US agencies will also be heavily involved in it. Nature of the game.

So granting that this goes on all the time, what seperates this phishing scam? Obviously it isn't about the hack itself.

Really the only thing left is that the emails were posted to wikileaks. But does this justify the degree of reaction? I don't think so.

I think it's more like..

>"The first rule of the cold cyber war is we don't talk about the cold cyber war"

>"The second rule of the cold cyber war is we don't talk about the cold cyber war"

>America is #1 in the cold cyber war!

>Snowden dumps to Wikileaks...

>Russia offers asylum to Snowden

>WTF Russia?

>Russia hacks our shit

>We watch

>Russia knows we watched

>Our shit ends up on Wikileaks

>...WTF Russia?

what makes you think he isnt a part of that?

Because the media, republicans, democrats, Obama, some world leaders, entertainment industry has done everything they can to keep him from office. And some are still trying.

No I just want to see what you guys think. That's all I ever want.
Are you the guy that never picks a restaurant, but you make the others suggest a restaurant they like and then you tell them that's a shitty restaurant, and then pretty soon you don't get many invites to go out anymore?

My take is that influencing an election one way is a much different thing than exposing corruption as a matter of principle, especially from a national security perspective.

I am entirely unconvinced by the idea pushed by Trump and many here that the hack should be pardoned in light of the nature of what it exposed. That's not how any of this works. An action which is illegal requires malicious intent. That doesn't retroactively change if the illegal action ends in a positive. The move to ignore this is pure political bullshit.

Are you the guy that never picks a restaurant, but you make the others suggest a restaurant they like and then you tell them that's a shitty restaurant, and then pretty soon you don't get many invites to go out anymore?

I'm the guy that says I want Abuelos and y'all can fuck off.

This is such bullshit. The whole Russian hacking thing wasn't a big story until Hillary lost. That freaking old saggy broad loses and all of a sudden the Russians hacked the election. Fuck off Hillary.

My take is that influencing an election one way is a much different thing than exposing corruption as a matter of principle, especially from a national security perspective.

I am entirely unconvinced by the idea pushed by Trump and many here that the hack should be pardoned in light of the nature of what it exposed. That's not how any of this works. An action which is illegal requires malicious intent. That doesn't retroactively change if the illegal action ends in a positive. The move to ignore this is pure political bullshit.

Considering far worse breaches would be happening all the time and the US will be heavily engaged in the same thing (including fomenting revolution in foreign states and all manner of meddling), what would be an appropriate response? There wasn't much intel in the emails posted.

I'm not opposed to people or groups getting called out, but it's still just PR because all the intel agencies are going to keep playing their games regardless.

Is it just a face saving exercise?

Last edited:
What did Russia 'hack'?

How did it influence the election?

Why is it being broadcast in a way to make America hate Russia?

Voters ruined the US vs Russia plan.

This is rich political morons ass raping the average Joe like they always have, but this time things didn't go their way.

It's a fucking temper tantrum.

This is such bullshit. The whole Russian hacking thing wasn't a big story until Hillary lost. That freaking old saggy broad loses and all of a sudden the Russians hacked the election. Fuck off Hillary.

It wasn't a big story until Trump called it a conspiracy theory.

Also, Hilary Lost. Get over it.

Because the media, republicans, democrats, Obama, some world leaders, entertainment industry has done everything they can to keep him from office. And some are still trying.

but that could just mean they think hes a fascist POS who makes fun of handicapped people on tv. two corinthians. their reaction would happen with or without NWO conspiracies.

bs

it was big news that they had hacked the DNC, and none of you goons disputed that. its only when trumps legitimacy came into question that you gusy are all of the sudden skeptics lololol.

predictable

Does anyone remember the recent article about the US hacking Russia?

What a weird thing to make public.

Back