Make a case for yourself (re: the hack)

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by NewGuardBjj, Dec 16, 2016.

1. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

I keep seeing people call into question the CIA and FBI reports. Lots of claims to fake news and siding with Assange. So make your case here as to what you believe is really going on and why you think the FBI and CIA are putting this information out there. In Other words, do some informed speculation motives, logistics, goals, etc. of the parties involved.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  2. ripskater

ripskater Guest

The New World Order, Obama, Hillary etc do not and cannot allow Trump to take office. Trump is not a globalist.

3. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

The most important question to me is...

[​IMG]

4. Pwent

Pwent Guest

wikileaks has a 100% track record and has never had been proven to lie about anything

both the FBI and CIA have lied for the sake of politicians agendas many times, as well as Comey refusing to prosecute hillary for a crime she admitted to.

its wikileaks word vs the FBI/CIA's word. would you believe someone who is proven to be honest, or proven to be a liar?

and in my opinion, it doesnt really matter. we were told the truth about fraud and corruption. throwing a hissy fit is like if your girlfriend cheats on you but gets mad that you looked in her phone to find out

5. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

He's going in fair and square, Obama made that clear today. thus, either troll response or bad response

6. ripskater

ripskater Guest

I think Trump does go in office on Jan 20, but I realize what the globalists are up to.

7. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

That is absurd.

8. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Red Belt

I find the whole thing pathetic, Trump won by winning blue states, Russians didn't force anyone to vote Trump, sure they may have come across the emails illegally but that doesn't change the fact that emails exposed the corruption of hillary and the dnc

9. Pwent

Pwent Guest

explain

mike sherry and Cubo de Sangre like this.
  10. Cmart

Cmart Aspiring Milo

If any entity had messed with the ballots, I'd want action. Instead, the left is selling their PR problem (DNC and campaign corruption and collusion) which is just leaked truth, as foreign intervention. It is not.

Whoever let the truth out did every American voter a service. It's a service journalists used to provide, before the MSM decided go full editorial mode. Sorry they didn't uncover Trump stuff. Sometimes life isn't fair. And sometimes "Russian influence on our election" is just poor security resulting in the very ugly truth coming out. Shame on the DNC and Podesta for what they did. Thanks to whoever revealed it.

Also, Hillary would have lost even without the emails coming out. She's awful. And every unsubstantiated smear against Trump? I guess we forget about that. Whatever.

11. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

Because it lacks an inkling of specificity but assumes certainty.

12. Gunny

Gunny Gold Belt

I think what went on was that the DNC and the MSM conspired with Hillary to steal the nomination from Bernard Sanders

13. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

Also this is not about the election. Get that shit out of this thread.

14. bmasters1993

bmasters1993 Brown Belt

I haven't seen anyone from the CIA or the FBI who has been willing to put their name behind the Russian hacks claim. So far it's been democrat politicians speaking on behalf of the intelligence community. And seeing how they got the polling numbers so wrong and then got the recount claims so wrong, it seems as though the democrats aren't exceptional at intelligence analysis.

Honestly all it would take for me to believe is for someone who matters within the intelligence community telling us how they know it was the Russians. If they're so certain then providing proof should be easy, right?

I think an internal leak is more plausible, but again there isn't really any proof of that either. That's the way Wikileaks usually get their material so in the absence of proof it seems more plausible to me

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  15. ripskater

ripskater Guest

If it's not about the election, then I guess we don't understand what your thread is about.

unimackpass and Cubo de Sangre like this.
  16. Pwent

Pwent Guest

let me lay my argument you and you can tell me where you need evidence

facts:
    -assange said it wasnt russian
    -wikileaks has never published a proven lie
    -the FBI/CIA say it is russian
    -the FBI/CIA have published lies
    -neither have produced verifiable evidence

-transmitting classified information through an unsecured channel is illegal
    -hillary admitted to doing it
    -comey refused to prosecute her

conclusion:
    assange is much less likely to be lying about the source

17. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

Wow, in the most ironic way possible, this actually answers my question in totality.

/thread

18. jimbob27

jimbob27 Ken Shamrock Belt

I don't think they know. Maybe it was the Russians, maybe it wasn't. It's kinda irrelevant. Both candidates has an absolutely overwhelming amount of shit thrown at them. The media and lots politicians were shitting on Trump, anonymous hackers and the FBI were shitting on Clinton. Trump was the one who was able to overcome the shit-storm and win more votes.

19. bmasters1993

bmasters1993 Brown Belt

Was it even the CIA/FBI that publicly said it? All I have seen is democrat members of the intelligence committee speaking on their behalf

20. Rational Poster

Rational Poster War Room Messiah Platinum Member

I like how you keep moving this goalpost you set for yourself.