Make a case for yourself (re: the hack)

N

NewGuardBjj

I keep seeing people call into question the CIA and FBI reports. Lots of claims to fake news and siding with Assange. So make your case here as to what you believe is really going on and why you think the FBI and CIA are putting this information out there. In Other words, do some informed speculation motives, logistics, goals, etc. of the parties involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
The New World Order, Obama, Hillary etc do not and cannot allow Trump to take office. Trump is not a globalist.

The most important question to me is...

th

wikileaks has a 100% track record and has never had been proven to lie about anything

both the FBI and CIA have lied for the sake of politicians agendas many times, as well as Comey refusing to prosecute hillary for a crime she admitted to.

its wikileaks word vs the FBI/CIA's word. would you believe someone who is proven to be honest, or proven to be a liar?

and in my opinion, it doesnt really matter. we were told the truth about fraud and corruption. throwing a hissy fit is like if your girlfriend cheats on you but gets mad that you looked in her phone to find out

The New World Order, Obama, Hillary etc do not and cannot allow Trump to take office. Trump is not a globalist.

He's going in fair and square, Obama made that clear today. thus, either troll response or bad response

wikileaks has a 100% track record and has never had been proven to lie about anything

both the FBI and CIA have lied for the sake of politicians agendas many times, as well as Comey refusing to prosecute hillary for a crime she admitted to.

its wikileaks word vs the FBI/CIA's word. would you believe someone who is proven to be honest, or proven to be a liar?

and in my opinion, it doesnt really matter. we were told the truth about fraud and corruption. throwing a hissy fit is like if your girlfriend cheats on you but gets mad that you looked in her phone to find out

That is absurd.

I find the whole thing pathetic, Trump won by winning blue states, Russians didn't force anyone to vote Trump, sure they may have come across the emails illegally but that doesn't change the fact that emails exposed the corruption of hillary and the dnc

If any entity had messed with the ballots, I'd want action. Instead, the left is selling their PR problem (DNC and campaign corruption and collusion) which is just leaked truth, as foreign intervention. It is not.

Whoever let the truth out did every American voter a service. It's a service journalists used to provide, before the MSM decided go full editorial mode. Sorry they didn't uncover Trump stuff. Sometimes life isn't fair. And sometimes "Russian influence on our election" is just poor security resulting in the very ugly truth coming out. Shame on the DNC and Podesta for what they did. Thanks to whoever revealed it.

Also, Hillary would have lost even without the emails coming out. She's awful. And every unsubstantiated smear against Trump? I guess we forget about that. Whatever.

I think what went on was that the DNC and the MSM conspired with Hillary to steal the nomination from Bernard Sanders

Also this is not about the election. Get that shit out of this thread.

I haven't seen anyone from the CIA or the FBI who has been willing to put their name behind the Russian hacks claim. So far it's been democrat politicians speaking on behalf of the intelligence community. And seeing how they got the polling numbers so wrong and then got the recount claims so wrong, it seems as though the democrats aren't exceptional at intelligence analysis.

Honestly all it would take for me to believe is for someone who matters within the intelligence community telling us how they know it was the Russians. If they're so certain then providing proof should be easy, right?

I think an internal leak is more plausible, but again there isn't really any proof of that either. That's the way Wikileaks usually get their material so in the absence of proof it seems more plausible to me

Because it lacks an inkling of specificity but assumes certainty.

let me lay my argument you and you can tell me where you need evidence

facts:
-assange said it wasnt russian
-wikileaks has never published a proven lie
-the FBI/CIA say it is russian
-the FBI/CIA have published lies
-neither have produced verifiable evidence

-transmitting classified information through an unsecured channel is illegal
-hillary admitted to doing it
-comey refused to prosecute her

conclusion:
assange is much less likely to be lying about the source

I don't think they know. Maybe it was the Russians, maybe it wasn't. It's kinda irrelevant. Both candidates has an absolutely overwhelming amount of shit thrown at them. The media and lots politicians were shitting on Trump, anonymous hackers and the FBI were shitting on Clinton. Trump was the one who was able to overcome the shit-storm and win more votes.

let me lay my argument you and you can tell me where you need evidence

facts:
-assange said it wasnt russian
-wikileaks has never published a proven lie
-the FBI/CIA say it is russian
-the FBI/CIA have published lies
-neither have produced verifiable evidence

-transmitting classified information through an unsecured channel is illegal
-hillary admitted to doing it
-comey refused to prosecute her

conclusion:
assange is much less likely to be lying about the source
Was it even the CIA/FBI that publicly said it? All I have seen is democrat members of the intelligence committee speaking on their behalf

Back