-the FBI/CIA say it is russian
-the FBI/CIA have published lies
-neither have produced verifiable evidence

-transmitting classified information through an unsecured channel is illegal
-hillary admitted to doing it
-comey refused to prosecute her

conclusion:
assange is much less likely to be lying about the source

Bro, you wouldn't be able to interpret verifiable evidence if it was in front of you, so I don't understand why you would clamor for it.

It was the lizards on the moon. Everyone knows that, they just dont want to say or admit it.

let me lay my argument you and you can tell me where you need evidence

facts:
-assange said it wasnt russian
-wikileaks has never published a proven lie

conclusion:

First, your conclusion is based on an argument whose logical chain is weak as hell. I don't care to pick through it though because where you arrive, your conclusion, is particularly useless -- mainly, but not solely, because it does not preclude the CIA and the FBI from telling the truth.

you would think the democrats would just let this one go and try and hope people forget how corrupt they were exposed as being

you would think the democrats would just let this one go and try and hope people forget how corrupt they were exposed as being
But this is the democratic party we're talking about. The party that says spirit cooking with menstrual blood, semen and breast milk is art.

First, your conclusion is based on an argument whose logical chain is weak as hell. I don't care to pick through it though because where you arrive, your conclusion, is particularly useless -- mainly, but not solely, because it does not preclude the CIA and the FBI from telling the truth.

Is this thread you demonstrating to the group how to make "cogent, detailed arguments"?

But this is the democratic party we're talking about. The party that says spirit cooking with menstrual blood, semen and breast milk is art.
"just because you don't think it's art doesn't mean it isn't "

The New World Order, Obama, Hillary etc do not and cannot allow Trump to take office. Trump is not a globalist.

But Trump just made a deal with Japanese investors that hold a stake in Alibaba backed by Saudi money to buy into US start ups.
What would you call that if not globalism?

let me lay my argument you and you can tell me where you need evidence

facts:
-assange said it wasnt russian
-wikileaks has never published a proven lie

conclusion:

^ Ummm. What he said.

They're like women. If they act like psychotic bitches and you call them on it then the issue shifts to how you made them feel bad.

On another note. Just went on youtube and saw there is a Colbert video titled "Putin Hacked The Election Because Of A Vendetta Against Clinton". Why is this not censored? Seems like fake news to me.

On another note. Just went on youtube and saw there is a Colbert video titled "Putin Hacked The Election Because Of A Vendetta Against Clinton". Why is this not censored? Seems like fake news to me.
It's speculation on her part but adds well to the narrative so they'll run with it.

The more focus on the act, the less focus on the content.

If Putin wanted to poke someone in the eye with this hacking event, it was more likely Obama and embarrassing Hillary was just icing on the cake.

The DNC, the party of the President, is hacked and embarrassed - Payback for Crimea sanctions.

Hillary and Podesta are hacked - Payback for Hillary's remarks about Putin.

Obama is hit twice. Egg on the face of his party and egg on the face of the candidate he backed.

I keep seeing people call into question the CIA and FBI reports. Lots of claims to fake news and siding with Assange. So make your case here as to what you believe is really going on and why you think the FBI and CIA are putting this information out there.

Watch how this all goes away when Trump takes office, which should be evidence that the power of the presidency includes directing alphabet agencies on what propaganda to make public.

Watch how this all goes away when Trump takes office, which should be evidence that the power of the presidency includes directing alphabet agencies on what propaganda to make public.

The Russian thing will go away almost immediately after the Electorate votes him in.

What won't go away, are his business dealings.

Get used to hearing "conflict of interest" for the next four, and possibly eight years.

You butt holes have been saying the same thing in every thread on this topic. Here I give you a chance to build upon your position, and you squandered all of the opportunities before you.

Or just that Americans will be much more interested in scathing condemnation of any choice or comment he will be making. Besides there will perpetual protest to organize and participate in. Also we're a fickle easily bored nation. We want our scandals shiny and with that new car smell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back