Majority of claims like this are false/ money Grabs. Jones is likely being extorted

The majority of claims against jones have been true though. So..... now we are back to have no clue what happened. Nice try op

He'll sexually assault the judge in court and he'll still get away with it.

I find it hard to believe that a man of upstanding character such as Jon, would do such a thing.
#barkingupthewrongtree

Jones is far past deserving of any benefit of the doubt, but his nut huggers keep it up anyway. Pop positive... dick pills. Continue to pop positive... pulsing. Get accused of roughing up a stripper... she's lying. Smash his car into a pregnant lady and flee the scene before returning to grab some "things" only to flee again...
KindWaterloggedEsok-size_restricted.gif

lol the best part of this all is how cluesless morons are here,have you ever been to a strip club?you know how many dam cameras they have all over?let me guess this one place has no cameras

or he did this out of camera sight?

And all those cases started with multiple women claiming foul play, here we have one girl.

she said, she said, she said, another she said, more she said, vs he said.

VS

Jones Said VS Stripper Said

And read the case, the whole thing is ridicolous.

He slapped a girl vagina without paying the 20 dollar fee, like seriously?

What does she expect to get from this? 20 bucks? or im so mentally distraught since the event I cant sleep or look my self in the mirror anymore, I need 250k

Not supporting his actions but the posts I read like I hope Jones get fired, he's going to rot in jail, just fire him already make me laugh.
So I just need to find an example of a he said she said with one person and you're sold? Instead of finding some irrelevant difference, focus on the point I'm making.

Edit: She wasn't a stripper...are you under the impression you can slap girls' pussies if you throw them a Jackson?

He needs a PSSYSLAPR vanity plate for his ride now. Actually, that's only funny in my head until paramedics dig it out of the next person he hits with his car. I made myself sad.

Jon hasn't been sued, he's been charged with a misdemeanor. There would not be significant restitution for something like this, as there's been no significant loss of wages or other financial damages to the victim (maybe a few days work?).

If he was a normal person, he might be facing a few months in jail. Since he's got cash-cow privileges, his worst case scenario is probably probation, therapy, and some community service.

just like so many other celebrities

It's scary though. How a large percentage of the public just immediately believes claims made

Unfortunately this world is full of gold digging / conniving women who are willing to put aside any semblance of morality in search of a payday.

All too often in this world these days, these celebrities become victims of their fame. These people see opportunity for money and go to extreme and disgusting lengths to acquire it.

We've seen this amongst the rich and famous for decades now and with the #metoo / feminazi movement.. It's only continued to get worse

That's not to say there aren't very real cases or that these figures are always innocent

But more often than not these days, they are being extorted and having their name dragged through the mud because someone desperate sees dollar signs

here the issue if jon being the man of god and the family man he is wouldnt have this issue if he was at home kissing his wife and spanking her not going after a waitress working at a strip club.

Are you implying the stripper might be dishonest?

Yes it is. I don't see GSP, Cormier or Lesnar fighting such charges and accusations. And lol at getting extorted to get out of a misdemeanour.
If GSP shot a blind man on a whellchair live in the middle of the octagon.. How you think Sherdog would go?

Innocent until guilty and all but her story sounds like it could be legit. We know Jon has money and if he was grabbing on her and too cheap to shell out the $200 wtf is he thinking.

iu

just like so many other celebrities

It's scary though. How a large percentage of the public just immediately believes claims made

Unfortunately this world is full of gold digging / conniving women who are willing to put aside any semblance of morality in search of a payday.

All too often in this world these days, these celebrities become victims of their fame. These people see opportunity for money and go to extreme and disgusting lengths to acquire it.

We've seen this amongst the rich and famous for decades now and with the #metoo / feminazi movement.. It's only continued to get worse

That's not to say there aren't very real cases or that these figures are always innocent

But more often than not these days, they are being extorted and having their name dragged through the mud because someone desperate sees dollar signs

its pretty suspicious imo, like if jon had really been with this girl her car would be wrecked and she'd be bleeding from her eye sockets. the fact that theres no part of the story where he ran to his car to tuck stacks of money into his waistband or retrieve a still-smoking crack pipe are dead giveaways that this chick is just a racist hater

Meh what does anyone with money expect to happen if they party at a strip club? The women that work there generally are not guided by a sound moral compass. I remember when I was going to college and went to one, I literally had one bitch try to steal money out of my pocket, then when I said wtf her creepy BF pretended to go crazy and bully me into giving him money for talking to his girl like that....

Just saying....that strip clubs do not exactly contain the best of the human race...and for a married dad to be out partying in one is pretty pathetic.

Each and every person who heard of Neymar vs. Najila rape accusation debacle (2 months ago) knows the odds for people to rip on wealthy famous players.

Not arguing that Jones is a good human being.

Normally I’d agree but Jon is a proven piece of shit.

Ill hold my opinion of this till i know whats real, everybody is just expressing hate for Jones at this point

Back