Majority of claims like this are false/ money Grabs. Jones is likely being extorted

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
just like so many other celebrities

It's scary though. How a large percentage of the public just immediately believes claims made

Unfortunately this world is full of gold digging / conniving women who are willing to put aside any semblance of morality in search of a payday.

All too often in this world these days, these celebrities become victims of their fame. These people see opportunity for money and go to extreme and disgusting lengths to acquire it.

We've seen this amongst the rich and famous for decades now and with the #metoo / feminazi movement.. It's only continued to get worse

That's not to say there aren't very real cases or that these figures are always innocent

But more often than not these days, they are being extorted and having their name dragged through the mud because someone desperate sees dollar signs

Do you have some stats to validate that statement?

People would be wise to hold their tongues in cases like this

It's scary when so many people immediately believe wrong doing

How someone can just make a story up and it leads to charges and a damaged reputation

We live in scary times as men in general and need to be cautious, for celebrities though it's on another level

There are no stats, but what happened with the Diaz and Conor case?

I remember everyone was going crazy but nothing came from either case.

Seems there is a lot more gold digging women in this metoo era but looking at Jones past this seems like normal behavior for him. <1>

How someone can just make a story up and it leads to charges and a damaged reputation

We live in scary times as men in general and need to be cautious, for celebrities though it's on another level

Agreed. Perception is reality in the current times. For someone with a... checkered past like JBJ, many will assume he’s just up to the same ol’ shit.

I don't believe such stats would exist

so I won't say anything absolute

But without question, particularly among celebrities.. such cases require a more scrutinizing lens and great caution

Immediate belief of wrong doing is dangerous, regardless of who it is

It's incredible how all those conspiracies and weird coincidences always fall on the same piece of shit.

Aren't you immediately believing wrongdoing by a different party? You did not hold your tongue either

I would normally agree but because it's Jones I'm 50/50. Me personally I think there is a conspiracy of haters that set him up that were financed by DC :)

It's incredible how all those conspiracies and weird coincidences always fall on the same piece of shit.
There's no conspiracy

Anyone who's been paying attention to the entertainment industry knows how common it is for celebrities to be extorted, sued for every reason under the sun

Everyone wants a piece of the pie. I'm sure most celebrities face similar things on a constant basis to the point where they have 24/7 safe gaurds in plsce to ensure no fuckery goes on

This isn't about Jon, it's about celebrities being a victim of their own fame in many cases. That doesn't mean there isn't a chance that Jon or some other public figure may be guilty of their accusations.

But I'm this industry and era of human history, people would be wise to be skeptical

Last edited:
Show us those statistics, or any shred of evidence whatsoever that you base this opinion on.

Jones is a criminal cheater roach. He just needs to go bye bye for good.

Back