Majority of claims like this are false/ money Grabs. Jones is likely being extorted

just like so many other celebrities

It's scary though. How a large percentage of the public just immediately believes claims made

Unfortunately this world is full of gold digging / conniving women who are willing to put aside any semblance of morality in search of a payday.

All too often in this world these days, these celebrities become victims of their fame. These people see opportunity for money and go to extreme and disgusting lengths to acquire it.

We've seen this amongst the rich and famous for decades now and with the #metoo / feminazi movement.. It's only continued to get worse

That's not to say there aren't very real cases or that these figures are always innocent

But more often than not these days, they are being extorted and having their name dragged through the mud because someone desperate sees dollar signs
it's even more scary that you throw out these statistical claims like it's some kind of truth
"Majority of claims like this are false/ money Grabs. Jones is likely being extorted"

Aren't you immediately believing wrongdoing by a different party? You did not hold your tongue either
No actually.

I'm simply playing devils advocate. I am making no absolute statements as to my stance but rather an acknowledgement that we should be extremely cautious in judgement. My stance is being on the fence

Jon very well could have done it. But given the history of the entertainment industry and the current political correct state of the world.. People should be extremely skeptical of claims

At this point. A good percentage of them would appear to be manipulation so of the system by those who want a payout

Believe all women! #MeToo

2AF0460B00000578-0-image-a-1_1438190462777.jpg

it's even more scary that you throw out these statistical claims like it's some kind of truth
"Majority of claims like this are false/ money Grabs. Jones is likely being extorted"
I agree and I probably should have worded more than a few things in this thread differently

But I think the point isn't about the numbers

But rather just to exercise caution and skepticism in cases like this

All I suggest is really just a bit of critical thought, regardless of who is involved and personal biases towards them

He should have just paid a real professional, one who you know will keep her mouth shut.

1b3f5dde-112c-4f67-ade9-7aa6013979cc-screen-shot-2018-03-25-at-44353-pm.png

It's scary though. How a large percentage of the public just immediately believes claims made

Unfortunately this world is full of gold digging / conniving women who are willing to put aside any semblance of morality in search of a payday.

All too often in this world these days, these celebrities become victims of their fame. These people see opportunity for money and go to extreme and disgusting lengths to acquire it.

We've seen this amongst the rich and famous for decades now and with the #metoo / feminazi movement.. It's only continued to get worse

That's not to say there aren't very real cases or that these figures are always innocent

But more often than not these days, they are being extorted and having their name dragged through the mud because someone desperate sees dollar signs

Do you honestly think these Jones haters are gonna let facts/objectivity get in the way of the bias and insecurity they project when something involves him?

Jones hater incels: "Innocent until proven guilty.....unless its Jones bro!"

DC payed her off. DC been cucking Jones for half a decade already. Jon literally beat him and gets USADA’d, DC keeps the belt. Then DC moves to HW and knocks out Stipe, who was on a sick streak for HW. DC becomes double champ while Jon is out there hitting pregnant women and choking strippers.

Fucking lol.

People would be wise to hold their tongues in cases like this

It's scary when so many people immediately believe wrong doing

How someone can just make a story up and it leads to charges and a damaged reputation

We live in scary times as men in general and need to be cautious, for celebrities though it's on another level

Are you on mushrooms?

Jones gets busted for a DUI in his Bentley within a year of winning the belt. The minute he has some money and cache he starts acting out. Jon was partying and drunk driving with women who were not his girlfriend.

Fast forward two years, and he tests positive for cocaine just prior to his first fight with Cormier. He spends - hilariously - one night in rehab.

Less then six months later, Jones is out partying all night and t-bones his SUV into a pregnant woman. This POS flees the scene on foot, without even checking on the people he hurt.

Skip forward another year, and USADA is implemented. That means Jon will now, and possibly forever, start his long list of PEDS failures. The first two PEDS he tests positive for are clomiphene and letrozole.

Jump another year and its time for Jon to fail another PEDS test, this time for the anabolic steroid Turinabol. After a lengthy adjudication period, Jon's defense in arbitration is, literally "I swear I didn't take it." It is then publicized by USADA that Jon got a break on his suspension length by providing 'substantial assistance' meaning he snitched on other people.

Jon is arguably one of the most talented fighters to ever do it, but he's a deplorable human, entitled, capricious liar and cheater.

There are exactly zero reasons to give Jon Jones the benefit of doubt. The fact that this shitbird still hangs out in strip clubs despite being a husband and father with multiple DUI arrests speaks for itself.

There are no stats, but what happened with the Diaz and Conor case?

I remember everyone was going crazy but nothing came from either case.
So I can make a thread and say, look at OJ, Weinstein, and Cosby...so Jones is guilty?

So I can make a thread and say, look at OJ, Weinstein, and Cosby...so Jones is guilty?
comparing a eye witness claim to a case involving murder, juries, and million dollar lawsuits.

Nah, you cant compare them. Were talking about a he said she said case, not a multi million dollar case with DNA evidence, juries, eyewitnesses, etc etc.

People just hate Jones so much they will believe anything negative about him.

Not saying he's saint, he's obviously a dick, but this whole story is blown out of proportion.

Reeks of a girl trying to make a quick buck so she dones't need to strip anymore.

I don't believe such stats would exist

so I won't say anything absolute

But without question, particularly among celebrities.. such cases require a more scrutinizing lens and great caution

Immediate belief of wrong doing is dangerous, regardless of who it is

Immediate belief of innocence is also wrong, and actually more dangerous

I'm all for waiting for the facts to come out before making a decision but assuming he's innocent because he's famous is actually worse

Saying things like "most cases" and "Jones is likely being extorted" is also as incorrect as assuming he's guilty

Never believe a hoe without evidence. Look how it ruined mike tysons life. Sherdog is full of virgin cucks though so no surprise they'd believe the thot

Last edited:
comparing a eye witness claim to a case involving murder, juries, and million dollar lawsuits.

Nah, you cant compare them. Were talking about a he said she said case, not a multi million dollar case with DNA evidence, juries, eyewitnesses, etc etc.

People just hate Jones so much they will believe anything negative about him.

Not saying he's saint, he's obviously a dick, but this whole story is blown out of proportion.

Reeks of a girl trying to make a quick buck so she dones't need to strip anymore.
All those cases start as he said she said until an investigation is complete. Assuming it will go down only one of the two paths is absurd.

Only about 2% of all rape and related sex charges are determined to be false
*source: the FBI

All those cases start as he said she said until an investigation is complete. Assuming it will go down only one of the two paths is absurd.

And all those cases started with multiple women claiming foul play, here we have one girl.

she said, she said, she said, another she said, more she said, vs he said.

VS

Jones Said VS Stripper Said

And read the case, the whole thing is ridicolous.

He slapped a girl vagina without paying the 20 dollar fee, like seriously?

What does she expect to get from this? 20 bucks? or im so mentally distraught since the event I cant sleep or look my self in the mirror anymore, I need 250k

Not supporting his actions but the posts I read like I hope Jones get fired, he's going to rot in jail, just fire him already make me laugh.

Just like that gold digging pregnant lady. She just wanted money to spend on her baby.

Back