Majorities in several MidEast Muslim countries and China hate Pakistan and Pakistanis

The surprising factor is that Muslim majority MiddleEastern countries have soo much hatred for Pakistan . Them hating Pakistanis is not news as Arabs/MiddleEasterners think of Pakistanis/Indians as untermenschen but that is more a personal thing while this is a poll asking their opinions about the nation of Pakistan.

A little surprised Japan and Korea also hates them at such % , because although Pakistan aiding North Korea with the later's nuclear program is a huge deal for South Korea and Japan, I wouldn't have thought the general public in those countries really took it to heart at the levels the poll indicate.

Why is other Muslim countries hating them surprising? Many things that people hear giving them a negative view of Islam comes from Pakistan. Its just a really nasty country, even by 3rd world standards. Their whole culture is shit, its a stain on the asshole of the planet.

Why is other Muslim countries hating them surprising? Many things that people hear giving them a negative view of Islam comes from Pakistan. Its just a really nasty country, even by 3rd world standards. Their whole culture is shit, its a stain on the asshole of the planet.

Because...
There is there is this whole thing with Islam about Muslims all being part of this 1 big community , aka Ummah.

When Pakistan got nukes , there was celebration amongst Muslims that a Muslim nation had the bomb.

Pakistan is known for producing entities that wage violence in defense of Islam. There is tremendous support in Muslim countries for strict Islamic beliefs.

I do agree with you Pakistan really is the worst country in the world, not just for how they treat their own disenfranchised but for how much they screw up other nations.

Because...
There is there is this whole thing with Islam about Muslims all being part of this 1 big community , aka Ummah.

When Pakistan got nukes , there was celebration amongst Muslims that a Muslim nation had the bomb.

Pakistan is known for producing entities that wage violence in defense of Islam. There is tremendous support in Muslim countries for strict Islamic beliefs.

I do agree with you Pakistan really is the worst country in the world, not just for how they treat their own disenfranchised but for how much they screw up other nations.

You think that 1.6 billion people are one big community? Thats kinda dumb.

They go to war with each other like ALL the time. Its super divided. Even Pakistan itself places more value on tribal affiliations than whether or not someone is muslim.

You think that 1.6 billion people are one big community? Thats kinda dumb.

They go to war with each other like ALL the time. Its super divided. Even Pakistan itself places more value on tribal affiliations than whether or not someone is muslim.

I am saying that Muslims always claim of there being an Ummah, and Muslims are supposed to always back each other no matter. Ofcourse it is bullshit (to a point) as Pakistan waged genocide against mostly Muslim Bangladesh and Arabs treat even Muslim Pakistanis and Indonesians like crap.

Sometimes I read comments on Muslim forums and there are many who keep pushing this line of all Muslims being part of the Ummah. On the flip side , In threads on Arab racism , I have seen posters point out how in theory there is no Nationalism in Islam and Islam is one family but in practice Arabs are racist against Pakistanis.

thats good and all, but did you put the chinese in there? Are they connected to Pakistan in any way?

I am saying that Muslims always claim of there being an Ummah, and Muslims are supposed to always back each other no matter. Ofcourse it is bullshit (to a point) as Pakistan waged genocide against mostly Muslim Bangladesh and Arabs treat even Muslim Pakistanis and Indonesians like crap.

Its total bullshit. Every religion says that and its always a damn lie.

People always support the group they see themselves as part of over groups they see as "other". If that group has the same religion, well too bad.

Its total bullshit. Every religion says that and its always a damn lie.

People always support the group they see themselves as part of over groups they see as "other". If that group has the same religion, well too bad.

It's a hierarchy of loyalties though. Tribal / factional loyalties often win out over broader religious loyalties but the broader ones can still be there.

It's something in common.

thats good and all, but did you put the chinese in there? Are they connected to Pakistan in any way?

I don't follow ?

China was included because China and India are major rivals and Pak is alllied with China. So one would not expect the level of antagonism indicated in the polls.

I don't follow ?

China was included because China and India are major rivals and Pak is alllied with China. So one would not expect the level of antagonism indicated in the polls.

? Still what does China have anything to do with Muslims? They are a non-Muslim country like Russia, European countries, and the US.

1S6C2Xt.jpg

? Still what does China have anything to do with Muslims? They are a non-Muslim country like Russia, European countries, and the US.

China was included because they are allied with Pakistan against India. So one would assume their populace like the populace in Muslim countries would not have such a negative impression of Pakistan.

China was included because they are allied with Pakistan against India. So one would assume their populace like the populace in Muslim countries would not have such a negative impression of Pakistan.

I think you mean the Chinese government. I think the actual Chinese people view Muslims the same way any other non-Muslim views Muslims, so the article isn't very surprising.

Afghanistan is seriously slacking on their giant anti-Pakistani fence programs.

I don't know much about politics, but all I know is that the Pakistani friends I had are no more my friends. As a non-muslim Indian, they tried to convert me several times, and I also didn't like how they treated non-muslim girls as objects to be abused.

Also, when I was younger, there was always major beef with the pakistani's and Indian's lol.

well I hear Canada loves Pakistanis. They have a bunch (so I hear).

Yes isn't it interesting to learn that most of the world is dare I say "racist"?

who would of thought!

Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs, and Blacks are by far the most hated races in the world. That's why traveling can seriously suck for them.

Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs, and Blacks are by far the most hated races in the world. That's why traveling can seriously suck for them.

On top of that, try being a turbaned Indian lol. It's ok though, I always enjoy scaring the middle aged white women :cool:

I don't know much about politics, but all I know is that the Pakistani friends I had are no more my friends. As a non-muslim Indian, they tried to convert me several times, and I also didn't like how they treated non-muslim girls as objects to be abused.

Also, when I was younger, there was always major beef with the pakistani's and Indian's lol.

Apostrophes indicate possession or contraction, not plural.

you gotta be a pretty shitty country to have other shit countries hate you. lol

Back