Majorities in several MidEast Muslim countries and China hate Pakistan and Pakistanis

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
So I was googling about Arab racism and stumbled across this hilarious article. Poll is only 2+ years old.

Pakistan, the most fenced-in country....courtesy of Iran and India.

Even majorities in MiddleEast Muslim countries hate them; where's the Ummah love. Only slightly more Indians that Chinese hate Pakistanis (57% vs 52%).

I think Pakistan's export of polio and terrorism is part of the reason, the other is just normal Arab racism against people from the SubContinent.

Pakistanis evoke highly negative emotions worldwide, including in Muslim majority countries, says a US survey. Not just the elites but the common Pakistani too is culpable in the country

Interesting. I've had positive experiences with Pakistanis more so than Indians or Chinese.

they have nukes so gotta pretends you like them.

Interesting, I read a few years ago that Afghanis in general hate Pakistanis and are much more close ethnically and culturally to Indians, I can't remember the phrase but there is a commone one I read that many Afghanis and Indians share upon meeting, that goes is basically about how oneday they will join forces and get rid of Pakistan. Bearing in mind this was from one source.

Interesting, I read a few years ago that Afghanis in general hate Pakistanis and are much more close ethnically and culturally to Indians, I can't remember the phrase but there is a commone one I read that many Afghanis and Indians share upon meeting, that goes is basically about how oneday they will join forces and get rid of Pakistan. Bearing in mind this was from one source.

Here's what I have read - there is definitely a dislike by Afghans towards Pakstanis. I can't say how common it is but I definitely noticed it .

What I read is that it stems from Pakistani support for Taleban . It also has to do with Pakistan's territorial dispute with Afghanistan regarding the Durand Line.

Then there is the anger Hazara rightly feel against Pakistan for supporting Pashtun nationalist movements like the Taleban , who slaughtered and raped thousands of Hazara. The other non Pashtun ethnics were mostly in the Northern Alliance camp pitted against the ISI created Taleban so they don't seem to like Pakistan.

Afghan Pashtuns angry about the Durand Line don't like Pakistan but I don't know whether Pashtuns in general don't like Pakistan , though they along with the Baloch seem to resent Punjabi domination of Pakistan.

I have not seen a poll of Bangladeshis but would not be surprised at all if they held a lot of animosity towards Pakistan owing to the genocide Pakistan committed against Bengalis in the 70s.

Japan, a nation historically distrustful of foreigners, decided not to take chances and deported more than 15,000 Pakistanis after 9/11.

lol right on Japan

I'm under the impression that there are some pretty big rivalries over in that region.

Pretty intense conflicts between Indians and Pakistanis for example. Had an Indian friend tell me about big machete style conflicts that his family were familiar with (not him personally) where people were massacred and raped door to door. Can't imagine that sort of thing does any good for friendly relations.

That's interesting considering how many Afghans live in Pakistan.

P4P worst country in the world.

Are there any neighbors whom actually like each other in Asia? Mongolia and Russia maybe?

^^ I think in a Vice doc they mention Mongols that live in Russia get treated like absolute shit

^^ I think in a Vice doc they mention Mongols that live in Russia get treated like absolute shit

I've also heard that Russians that live in Russia also get treated like absolute shit.:icon_twis

I dont see why this would be overly surprising. is there any reason NOT to hate Pakistan?

I dont see why this would be overly surprising. is there any reason NOT to hate Pakistan?

The surprising factor is that Muslim majority MiddleEastern countries have soo much hatred for Pakistan . Them hating Pakistanis is not news as Arabs/MiddleEasterners think of Pakistanis/Indians as untermenschen but that is more a personal thing while this is a poll asking their opinions about the nation of Pakistan.

A little surprised Japan and Korea also hates them at such % , because although Pakistan aiding North Korea with the later's nuclear program is a huge deal for South Korea and Japan, I wouldn't have thought the general public in those countries really took it to heart at the levels the poll indicate.

Last edited:
The surprising factor is that Muslim majority MiddleEastern countries have soo much hatred for Pakistan . Them hating Pakistanis is not news as Arabs/MiddleEasterners think of Pakistanis/Indians as untermenschen but that is more a personal thing while this is a poll asking their opinions about the nation of Pakistan.

A little surprised Japan and Korea also hates them at such % , because although Pakistan aiding North Korea with the later's nuclear program is a huge deal for South Korea and Japan, I wouldn't have thought the general public in those countries really took it to heart at the levels the poll indicate.

I had to look that word up to make sense of what you wrote.

Back