Majorities in several MidEast Muslim countries and China hate Pakistan and Pakistanis

Only 57% of Indians have a dislike for Pakistan? I always thought it was similar an Israeli's love for Palestine. Think that poll is a bit suspect if the number is anything short of 90%.

I don't know anyone who likes Pakistanis.

Indians are sound, but tend to get lumped in with them because they look similar. That's probably what makes them hostile sometimes.

On top of that, try being a turbaned Indian lol. It's ok though, I always enjoy scaring the middle aged white women :cool:

I bet you also enjoy the not bathing part, that goes along with wearing a turban

I don't know anyone who likes Pakistanis.

Indians are sound, but tend to get lumped in with them because they look similar. That's probably what makes them hostile sometimes.

Lol so when Indians are assholes its the pakistanis fault!?

My fiance's guiding edict from her Muslim parents on marriage was "never marry a Pakistani." Black, white, Christian, whatever, just not a Pakistani

Lol so when Indians are assholes its the pakistanis fault!?
No. Everyone has the capacity to be a dick. I've just found a lot of the times when Indians get the hump it's because someone called them a Paki or treated them like one, and just like everyone else, Indians hate Pakistanis.

No. Everyone has the capacity to be a dick. I've just found a lot of the times when Indians get the hump it's because someone called them a Paki or treated them like one, and just like everyone else, Indians hate Pakistanis.
Well as 'paki' is a derogarory racial slur used for people of indian/pakistani/bangladeshi decent im not suprised, like calling a south east asian a chinaman or *****y!

I don't follow ?

China was included because China and India are major rivals and Pak is alllied with China. So one would not expect the level of antagonism indicated in the polls.

Everybody hates China too, so they should sympathize with their allies being the most hated and mistrusted nation rather than join in on the bandwagon.

Only 57% of Indians have a dislike for Pakistan? I always thought it was similar an Israeli's love for Palestine. Think that poll is a bit suspect if the number is anything short of 90%.

Here's the opinion I formed reading online comments; Indians are not obsessed with Pakistan like Pakistanis are with India. India is trying to develop its country while Pakistan is obsessed with hating India and obsessing over how everyone is out to get Muslims. So maybee that figure is not soo unbelievable after all.

Here's a 2009 ABC/BBC/ARD poll done on Afghans on their attitudes towards various nations and entities.

Amazingly Pakistan's unfavorable is nearly identical to Bin Laden and same as the Taleban . The others nations do not even come close to Pakistan.

"Which foreign country do Afghans hate the most? "

Unfavorable rating -------------------Favorable rating

Osama Bin Ladin : 92 ------------------- 6
Taleban : 91 ---------------------------- 7
Pakistan : 91 --------------------------- 8
Britain : 54 ----------------------------- 39
US : 52 -------------------------------- 47
Iran : 40 ------------------------------ 57
Germany : 31 -------------------------- 61
India : 21 ----------------------------- 74

http://jeffweintraub.blogspot.com/2009/11/which-foreign-country-do-afghans-hate.html

America is the GOAT and everyone hates us.

Well, no one's doubting our military is the strongest in the world, but as a nation, we're pretty lacking and things look set to just keep getting worse.

Not surprised....

Grateful I wasn't born there, or my parents or grandparents. Feel sorry for relatives that have to live in that shithole. It wasn't always a shithole though.

Back